Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
Acerca de este complemento
The Netcraft Extension is a tool allowing easy lookup of information relating to the sites you visit and providing protection from Phishing.
• Detailed site reports –the extension displays a wealth of information about the sites you visit, helping you to make informed choices about their integrity.
• Risk Ratings – we evaluate the characteristics of the site and compare these against those depicted by fraudulent sites. The result is a simple visual summary displayed on the site report.
• Protection against phishing sites – The Netcraft anti-phishing community is effectively a giant neighbourhood watch scheme, empowering the most alert and most expert members to defend everyone within the community. As soon as the first recipients of a phishing mail report it, we can block it for all users of the extension providing an additional level of protection from Phishing.
• Protection against cross site scripting (XSS) – The extension optionally traps XSS and other suspicious URLs which contain characters with no purpose other than to deceive.
• Conveniently report suspected phishing & fraudulent sites – At the click of the button you can report suspected web forgeries to Netcraft, helping to protect the community. Netcraft operates an incentive scheme for Phishing site submissions, including iPads, backpacks, mugs, and more… http://news.netcraft.com/phishing-report-competition
• PFS indicator – check if sites using SSL for encryption support Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS). PFS ensures that if the private key of the site is compromised – for example by a court order, social engineering, an attack against the site, or cryptanalysis – your historical encrypted traffic is still safe.
Find out more about the Extension, including detailed tutorials, FAQs, phishing statistics, and how to protect yourself from online fraud at: http://toolbar.netcraft.com
Netcraft is an Internet services company based in Bath, England. We provide a range of services relating to internet data analysis, defences against fraud and phishing, web application security testing, and automated network scanning. In particular, Netcraft’s anti-phishing services are very widely licensed, ultimately protecting hundreds of millions of people.