- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Narcis Garcia, el hace un mesMYKI Password Manager & Authenticator addon is NOT a password manager, NOR an authenticator.
It is a interface to MYKI third party software for Mozilla Firefox, and it doesn't seem to be FOSS.
myki.com website and resources are currently down and the last post is a blog post that they have been bought. This can imply personal data sell or leak.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Biapy, el hace 3 mesesMYKI Password Manager & Authenticator addon is NOT a password manager, NOR an authenticator.
It is a interface to MYKI third party software for Moz://a Firefox. I don't understand why it is a recommended addon when the addon description is not specific about MYKI software installation requirement.
myki.com is down and the last post is a blog post that they have been bought.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17453595, el hace 6 mesesanti-privacy. The license appears to be custom. has access to all data, cookies. websites are down. Where is the github vs source code, not clear. I never trusted. Features 2FA is not an application to be trusted for authentication, in my opinion.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por scadams, el hace 9 mesesMyki was great, but now they said we have a month to stop using this product as they have sold it and it will stop working in a month. It shouldn't even be available for download anymore.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por stevenospam, el hace 9 mesesThe product is being discontinued: After careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to discontinue our existing products: the MYKI app and extensions, MYKI for Teams, MYKI for MSPs, as well as GUARD by MYKI.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15353585, el hace un añoWhy bother at all? Validation not working and constantly asking wait 2 minutes, heck, their site certificate is expired. No wonder it's not working 😂🥱 There are better password managers out there 🤣
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 5483582, el hace 2 añosCould not proceed with program because I don't have a cell phone and it kept wanting to have me swipe the code and send me text verification. Not everyone in the world has a cell phone. Just wanted a password manager. Not getting one here. Waste of time.