- Se valoró con 1 de 5por The_Blinded, el hace 2 añosAs soon as the extension is deactivated, almost all data is erased! There is no way to recover anything and you cannot make a backup! This makes it INUSABLE. This is a very serious problem that has never been solved!!!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16532918, el hace 2 añosMozilla set big expectations for this extension, but it did not work at all in Firefox 84.0 for Mac. I installed and enabled it, but the add-on's icon never appears in the toolbar and right clicking on web links does not present an option to choose a container. In the manager for the add-on, I created new containers in addition to the defaults and they disappear as soon as I exit the manager and re-enter it. A perpetual warning message appears in Firefox's Preferences indicating "An extension, Firefox Multi-Account Containers, requires Tab Containers," as though they are not enabled and need to be. Yet the checkbox for Enable Tab Containers right below that warning is enabled. So tab containers appear to be enabled, but the add-on is completely non-functional and worthless, and there are no help articles that address the problem of the icon not even showing up and no container-choosing functionality appearing after install. Mozilla set big expectations or this add-on and delivered a big disappointment.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por DR, el hace 2 añosContainer implies that it holds something. I was hoping that each container would hold one type of website that i often have many open - such as youtube. I want a youtube container that I could throw videos in to watch later. Watched several how to videos for this adon but nothing was said about that. Tried to see if it would work like that. Don't think so.
Better if Firefox called this thing "accounts" or something like that as all I can figure out is that it separates accounts.
Somebody tell me I'm wrong and it works that way the name implies.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16470756, el hace 2 añosWhen I restore a previous session (that's an official setting in Firefox), the tabs reopen in a non-conainer.
Also, I did not find a way to assign tabs in bulk to a container.
These 2 problems together make the plugin unusable: I am uninstalling.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Soul4Sail, el hace 2 añosIt only works for a short period of time,then the pop up box, to select the container you want comes up as a blank white box,it happens every time I've loaded it & reloaded it & cleared caches & refreshed firefox & reinstalled all add-ons 1 by 1 & it doesn't matter it always happens & you lose it & all the other mutli acct containers that are based on the same code, so I can't open certain sites now,when the tab is closed I can't go back into container so I can't safely use my social media, thanks, can you fix this shit? asap & I'll change my stars to higher 4 or 5 likely but as it stands I give a 1 star since it's not only unusable it's preventing me from even logging into my social media totally..& safely
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por kriptopsix, el hace 2 añosочень жаль что невозможно использовать в приватном режиме. Я ВСЕГДА запускаю браузер в приватном режиме и использую мастер пароль для моей безопасности
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Rohan, el hace 2 añosI have tried this addon on two of my laptops. Both systems stops responding shortly after installing and remains in hung state for around 20 minutes, then firefox crashes and system comes back to life.
using ubuntu 20.04.
Edit - Now that i have deleted add-on. it is still showing container option in right-click menu!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16368271, el hace 2 añosSince Sync feature was introduced for this add-on the container flag no longer comes back with session restore.
When I use containers that were created some time ago, tabs re-open in those containers, correctly.
When I create new containers these tabs open in normal tabs when the session is trestored, so the container flag is lost for them.
Whatever may be the difference between older and newer containers - since the sync feature was added this behaviour is happening, rendering the add-on useless in my case.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por EFra, el hace 2 añosIt was more annoying than anything else. Once I removed it, I had to restart Firefox 3 (three) TIMES to remove it from the context menu. Once should be sufficient. Certainly not twice, and definitely not THREE times.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por bsapple, el hace 2 añosThe latest update ask for permission of 'Exchange messages with programs other than Firefox' and 'Control browser proxy settings', which is ridiculous for people who do not use Mozilla VPN.
It should only be an optional permission!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12920934, el hace 2 añosCannot save settings for multiple container of a same site. And when I reload, the duplicates will gone or will only use one container.
Which is not what I expected. Well it does what it does but the way it does it makes me think the title is a bit misleading.
Multi-Account container? NO just call it Firefox Web Container please. Or Firefox Multi-Web Container.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Sylvain, el hace 2 añosBuggy as hell. Cors Issues and more than 400x issues not resolved. I don't understand how this extension can be recommended. The extension is broken by design and a pure non-sense.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16161506, el hace 2 añosIt was never a really good extension, but with the new update it bacame totally unusable. how can you make such a small plugin so complicated and unintuitive, quite impressive