Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15993249, el hace 4 meses
Works well untill you change computer and set up a new browser. The containers are synced in random order an there is no way to sort them in "Open new tab" menu or in about:preferences#containers tab. There is sorting when clicking on a badge but it doesnt affect order in new tab button. So if you want to have same sorting in 3 different browsers you have to delete everything and create containers one by one constantly syncing and checking all devices. Horrible UX.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por VOIIIXI, el hace 18 horasAn incredible and very unique add-on that lets you have multiple isolated tabs/sessions at once in the same browser. Its best feature is the "restrict to site" so if let's say I put Google search inside a container and restricted it, everytime I wanna search something in the search bar it automatically opens up Google search in that container, isolated from every other tab and from my session, it opens Google search in an contained tab, Firefox within Firefox, Fireception. This is an essential add-on to have for anyone who cares about enhancing privacy. It's absolutely brilliant and you can't find it in any other browser.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Andrej, el hace 3 díasIf I remove a page to open in certain container, after syncing it will come back and page will still open in that container. But I deleted page from the container.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 18066063, el hace 4 díasThis is the closest I've found to Chrome's tab system (super helpful for students) but I wish you were able to edit/add more categories.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 18054659, el hace 13 díasGreat. Only improvement I would do is to show the number assigned to each container while using the extension `CTRL + . + NUMBER` which opens a prompt for you to open a tab in said container assigned to said NUMBER.
I use at least 5 (personal + uni + work x 2 + social) and having to visually count from up down to tell which container is what number is bothersome.
Very useful tool otherwise.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Cupper, el hace 14 díasSo far the extension is nice. However, I'm disappointed that I can't use it in a private browser. I pretty much only use private browsers.
Does anybody know how I can make a feature request to use this extension in a private browser?