por FFA, el hace 2 meses
Se valoró con 5 de 5
Works great, and separates my "work from home" stuff from personal. My work automatically tracks my searches whenever I am logged into their MS services (which includes onedrive), so this means I can juggle multiple personal and work tabs and not have to worry about leaking info. Made me switch to Firefox as my primary browser on desktop.
- por Usuario de Firefox 17470288, el hace 4 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5Astoundingly handy add-on. Integrates brilliantly with Mozilla VPN such that I can select a distinct server per container type if I want
- por Usuario de Firefox 14149441, el hace 4 díasSe valoró con 2 de 5I WANT TO MANUALLY ADD/EDIT URLs DIRECTLY IN THE ADDON "MANAGE SITE LIST" FOR M-RLIN'S SAKE!
HOW HARD CAN THIS FEATURE BE?!
I GET SO MANY REDIRECTS PER SECOND IT JUST BURNS MY CPU AND THEN GET BANNED FOR "TO MANY REQUESTS".
- por MeleMel, el hace 6 díasSe valoró con 3 de 5It was working really well, I have multiple MS and AWS logins and I used this to enable multiple login sessions in different tabs. I don't know if MS have changed how the sessions are identified or an update broke it but it no longer works, I'm back to opening everything in private browsing sessions... Boo :(
- por Beachbubba, el hace 6 díasSe valoró con 4 de 5Love this extension. However, lately, it seems Google can easily defeat the containers. I can't open more than one Gmail account at a time, unless I open the second Gmail account in a private tab. What's up with that?
- por Mikhail, el hace 8 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5Works well in cooperation with Cloudflare WARP (proxy mode).
The extension allows for specific selected sites to bypass censorship.
Does not affect all other sites and other network connections. Which is very convenient.
exactly localhost, not 127.0.0.1
- por Usuario de Firefox 15902071, el hace 9 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5This is game changer and not the reason I stay with Firefox. However, when question of Brave comes up, with all that they do, although they are building off chromium code so maybe it is a function that cannot be implemented ( I think it can be but not sure if maybe some limitations that would make it not as effective as what Mozilla can do with having their own engine for their browser ). I am with Firefox regardless. 65% Firefox, 25% Brave, and 10% Chrome, last one to sandbox off google and microsoft from touching other browsers but all it gets are those two companies plus yahoo.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15022609, el hace 11 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5A great addon that makes Firefox an even better browser. Being able to have separate environments for separate "personalities" integrated into the browser like this is fantastic. Just being able to log in with two entirely separate accounts to the same site at the same time with the same browser is huge for me.