- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Ilta Isometsä, el hace 3 añoscaused high cell phone bills. my mobile data tariff was exhausted. after some research, i found out that this addon converts the user's browser into a proxy for advertising fraud without asking. i can never trust this addon again.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Salomone Sabbatini, el hace 3 añosWithout user's consent, this Extension connects WebSocket to ext1008.extenbalanc.org:88 and creates huge Requests looks like AdFraud behavior.
Was this extension compromised? It looks malicious code was injected.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Andrei Diaconescu, el hace 4 añosit works great many times, but not very rarely it will simply NOT send any header added.
I would like to report this as a bug: it sometimes repeatedly will not send any header, even after restart of firefox.
In Chrome i did not have such problems.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por ZashyShy, el hace 4 añosWhat the heck happened to the UI?! I mean the weird blue wasn't pretty, but what in the heck is this mess of junk?! Random 1's all up on the side? Why not count? Or take the first letter like sane circle icons everywhere else. And the colour contrast makes them almost all look like the same same colour, wat?
I miss the old UI, and that wasn't pretty either!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15606683, el hace 4 añosWorks great on Chrome, on Firefox however it will not modify the header of a POST request made from a SWF file.
It modifies the referer for "Request Headers", but not "Request headers from upload stream".
(yeah they are 2 different things with unique headers from a single request)