- Se valoró con 1 de 5por kcufuoyeid, el hace 7 mesesIs collecting user information functionally necessary to operate? You are a really sketchy developer. There's tons of http header editors, look elsewhere.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 6 mesesHi, you can use ModHeader without logging in. Logging in will allow you to manage exported profiles, and upgrade to unlock unlimited rules and profiles.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por yardeboi, el hace un añoSubscription recently introduced, not too fond of that - even though most features users are interested in are still free.
Still a great add-on.
Will see where we go from here I guess.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Jim, el hace un añoThis add-on is suddenly requiring login in order to lock to a tab and a paid plan for some features.
Edit: changing to 4 stars - the "LOGIN' button replaced the "Lock tab" button, and I wasn't aware of the "URL Filter" feature. Thanks for the quick response.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16642204, el hace 3 añosok, would give 5 star because is the best around but,
- High appreciate the use of Regex and the filtering,
- configuration panel is slow it should use an entire page and remain open instead to have that little window
- json export is precious to save your configurations
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Ilta Isometsä, el hace 3 añoscaused high cell phone bills. my mobile data tariff was exhausted. after some research, i found out that this addon converts the user's browser into a proxy for advertising fraud without asking. i can never trust this addon again.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Salomone Sabbatini, el hace 3 añosWithout user's consent, this Extension connects WebSocket to ext1008.extenbalanc.org:88 and creates huge Requests looks like AdFraud behavior.
Was this extension compromised? It looks malicious code was injected.