Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu navegador.Cerrar
Minimize On Start and Close 22.214.171.124-signed.1-signed Necesita reiniciarse
por Fredrik Savje
A remake of the MinimizeToTray-extension made to fit the Windows 7 taskbar. Instead of minimize the window to the tray it minimize it to the taskbar. It can minimize on startup, when the window is closed and/or when the esc key is pressed.
Acerca de este complemento
Minimize On Start and Close does just that! When the application is started it instantly gets minimized to the taskbar and when you close it minimizes instead.
Minimize On Start and Close is made with Windows 7 in mind, however it should work on any OS.
- Minimizes on startup.
- Minimizes on close.
- Minimizes when pressing the esc key.
- Preferences: Choose whether to minimize on some or all events.
- The application only minimize on some close-events. For example, if you close it by pressing "the X" it minimizes, however if you close it with "File > Quit" it is closed normally.
- The application minimizes on close only if it's not already minimized. If it's minimized and you close it, it is closed normally.
- If you want to start the application minimized with Windows, put a shortcut in your "Startup"-folder and set Minimize On Start and Close to minimize on start.
Some users have experienced problems when minimizing on startup. If the window never minimizes or pops up again after a second it's probably due to that the application had not fully loaded when the minimize event were triggered. Try to increase the "Delay on start (ms)" option. The default (100 ms) works for most users, however if there is a lot of start-up applications or your computer is slow you might want to increase it (1000 ms should work for everyone but try getting it as low as possible). Users with super fast computers could try to lower it a bit.