- por Matteo, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Very good extension. Since I use the same device for work and home, it would be very helpful to be able to filter the data by hour of the day; even more, as others pointed out, it would be great to be able to export the data for independent analysis.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13908580, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Unfortunally the Add-On doesn't work anymore. I can't access the summary page and the timer doesn't count anymore. I loved that function
- por Usuario de Firefox 12990352, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This add-on is great for getting a rough sense of your browsing habits. I think it would be awesome I could keep track of time within local documents too (file://), since I often end up using Firefox as a PDF reader too.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13843262, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Seems to be quite useful and straight forward. Only missing a list for automated timer mode switching. E.g. set timer to movie mode on Netflix or Youtube.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12740425, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This in an awesome productivity add-on. The only problem I have is that continues to count time if I my laptop goes to sleep with a webpage open which completely blows the statistics.
- por 123informatique, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Thank you very much for this nice plugin. Perfect for my needs, but I would like to be able to track my private sessions. Do you plan to add this feature as an option in a future update ? Kind regards and thanks again for your great work.
- por Smartfon, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5It's a great simple extension that worked pretty well. If the developer is reading this, please consider adding an option to choose how many seconds are considered "idle". An ability to adjust the 15 second rule.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13560137, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Unsure what information is needed to (or even where I should) bug report,, but there doesn't seem to be a contact website/email available under "More Information" on this add-on's page. :(
On Firefox 57.0.1 (64-bit) for Windows 7, running Mind the Time 2.2.0, Mind the Time doesn't show anything on the summary page. The top navigation bar (MIND THE TIME, ..., REFRESH) does show up, and so does a color gradient along the entire page (below the navigation bar). Mousing along the navigation bar does "dark-shade" the box behind the text, and clicking on any of the words doesn't do anything--the exception is "ABOUT" which opens this page.
Mind the Time shows up fine as an icon on the Toolbar; even the h:mm time tracker increases as it should. When clicked, the popup menu showing the various timer settings shows up fine; the h:mm/h:mm time tracker (showing time spent on the current domain) also works fine.
The bug persists, even after restarting firefox, and even after turning off all other addons and running the default theme.
edit: Refreshing firefox (completely new install) fixes the problem, somehow!
- por Nelson A. de Oliveira, el hace 5 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Great add-on.
Just one thing that I miss (and I couldn't find any e-mail to contact the author) is an option to configure how the dates are displayed when seeing the statistics/summary.
Seeing it as "month/day" is really strange in some places; having an option to choose "day/month" would make it even greater.