- por Usuario de Firefox 14267234, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5It's nice and simple, and it seems to work.
My only major discomfort with it is remembering to manually switch modes. It'd be nice if it could detect whether a video is playing or allow setting a list of sites where video mode is always used.
- por Carlos Roberts, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I can only wish this great Add-on could keep track of several computers for a single account. Sometimes you have to be aware of your time at home and at the office.
Keep up the great job your doing!!!
- por La Mo, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Excellent add-on, simple and just works! Please add an option for a blacklist, some people like me just want to track time spent on a few sites, not every the internet. Thank you million times!
- por simo, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5really nice!!!
The only reason I didn't gave the 5 stars is because there are enormous improving possibilities and it can be really bether.
Note: would be nice do have a graph showing the evolution of the time spend on your X most used websites
- por swpease, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5It's been working well overall. I actually wanted to report what seems to be a bug, but don't know how to do that besides rating the addon.
Issue: The timer appears to start back up after midnight, when it is supposed to be "off". I noticed this because I like to fall asleep with my laptop playing some videos, and set an auto-shutdown for ~30 minutes after I get in bed (a little before midnight). I disabled the timer before doing this, and found that the time was logged for the current day from the midnight roll-over.
I'm using Firefox 60.0.1 (64-bit)
- por Andrei Lavrenov, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5It's an interesting feature showing how much time I waste on youtube and reddit. I'd love if it had more visual representation of the data, such as graphs, pie charts and so on, and not purely lists with hours spend.
- por Matteo, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Very good extension. Since I use the same device for work and home, it would be very helpful to be able to filter the data by hour of the day; even more, as others pointed out, it would be great to be able to export the data for independent analysis.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13908580, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Unfortunally the Add-On doesn't work anymore. I can't access the summary page and the timer doesn't count anymore. I loved that function
- por Usuario de Firefox 12990352, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5This add-on is great for getting a rough sense of your browsing habits. I think it would be awesome I could keep track of time within local documents too (file://), since I often end up using Firefox as a PDF reader too.