Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17420527, el hace 4 meses
Since the most recent update, V22.214.171.124, I cannot log in via the extension. I can directly on the browser and also using the Edge extension.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17577013, el hace 9 díasSince Mozilla 103.x this add-on will not work for Federated logins. After authenticating, there is a blank screen - empty content. It worked fine and was a much needed add-on with V102. Unfortunately, there is no way to disable the automatic upgrade for FireFox, so I am looking for alternatives - so far Edge is working.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por slinkp, el hace 10 díasPaid member for years and about to give up. I don't know what happened to recent versions, but it no longer fills in login forms on any website, ever. The lastpass icon that appears in username and password fields now wants me to make a new account, always. The "fill" action is gone from the lastpass dropdown. Why did you kill the feature that made it at all useful? I now have to copy/paste passwords all the time. It's so frustrating.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13954908, el hace 14 díashave an upgraded account for years. Saved new master password and needed it 3 weeks later. When the hint was sent to me their was NO hint.. I saved it because I always go back to be SURE. now I have no hint, no vault as I once had a one time code to restore everything. Wouldn't you think in an emergency you'd have someway to save your passwords? My master wasn't saved when I sent for the hint. I now am.....screwed after at least 10 years.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por eMaddeningCrowd, el hace 18 díasLatest update broke autofill. This, various issues I've had in chrome over the past years, the recent breach, combined with the high cost compared to the competition is making me reconsider my subscription to look elsewhere.
I've been a paid member since 2016... I started paying $12 USD/yr. Now I'm paying $60 CAD per year and the product is deteriorating and the most recent update broke its most valuable features. I see comments on the community board where this has been raised. I'm disappointed that the broken release has not been rolled back or fixed yet.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Krystofer125, el hace un mesAfter approximately 9 years of using this extension, I have to say that I'm impressed any more. Compared to Bitwarden, this extensions seems to be a bit outdated. It constantly nags the user to buy a premium subscription. Additionally it no longer support vault synchronization between PCs and mobile devices (you can pick only one category of devices) without said subscription. I strongly recommend would-be users download Bitwarden instead!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14402983, el hace un mesAlmost daily LastPass is found corrupt in Firefox and I have to close all my tabs then close Firefox. Then I have to reopen Firefox and add LastPass to Firefox via add-ons under the Tools Menu.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por JoR, el hace un mesUrsprünglich gut, aber seit Wochen kann man nicht mehr auf den Vault zugreifen. Ausfüllen klappt zum Glück noch, aber ein Passwort nachzuschlagen oder ein neues zu erstellen ist nicht möglich. Für ein kostenpflichtiges Produkt absolut peinlich.