- por Usuario de Firefox 13895973, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5The latest version has added back the search feature. Not having search was the biggest problem with this Add-on. Without it, I would have rated this a 3-star. Awesome, now that it is back. Great work.
- por Daniel Betz, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5So much better than the old extension. Much more reliable at detecting login forms. However, why must it spam the dev tools console? No other extension does this.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosI'm not sure what you mean about spamming the console. Maybe you've enabled debug logging? Feel free to post more details on https://forum.kee.pm if it's still a problem for you.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13844114, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Thanks for adding the search function. Upgraded now from Firefox56.x to 58.x. Waited for this feature to upgrade... Thank you! Will donate soon.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13446721, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I had given a low rating in the past compared to the previous KeePass. Over the last 2 updates, things have improved. The search feature was added back, which is a huge help for sites I don't have bookmarked. Most sites work now with Kee after the recent updates. I still prefer the old version, but I won't punish the app for changes they had to make due to Mozilla. I would like to see the return of the ability to start keepass on the icon though.
- por Pastor Ed, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Works very well!! Great app.
One upgrade I'd like to see -- ability to move the icons that are in the username and password fields on webpages to the left side. Sometimes they're obscured by a password generator key icon.
Still, I love it.
- por Usuario de Firefox 6420297, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5First of all: thanks to the developers for the work on the old plugin, it really was a useful add-on.
Like others have already stated. There are tons of errors in this new version (Firefox Update) that reporting them would be a full-time job.
Hopefully the community can do an effort in fixing them. For now, I do not think it is useful anymore...
Hope to not have stepped on anybody's toes for stating this.