Se valoró con 4,6 de 5
4,6 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 13043188, el hace un mesSe valoró con 2 de 5It was great for years, but the last two weeks this plugin hangs the firefox. It consumes all available memory. This happens on sites with video, especially if more than one video is embedded.
- por Mordino Mordas, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5The new version no longer supports Kee Priority. Entries only alphabetically. I'm looking for an alternative now, sorry. And I'm not interested in Vault, so I could have used LassPass right away.
- por Trapik, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5I used to love it...
But I'm using KeyPass and I have no interest in KeyVault, sorry about that.
On the latest version, it's not possible to easily choose the Keypass folder we want the credentials to be stored in (got to modify the option, then to choose on a subscreen)
It's not easy to use anymore and I'd prefer to return to the old behaviour and the old look and feel (I'm using it on a PC, not on a smartphone).
If this extension stays the way it is now, I will delete it and switch the keypass XC I guess... Too bad :(
Thank you for your great work anyway ;)
- por Ale, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5Works well — however it used to be an interface to KeePass, while it became sort of a full-fledged password manager (do we really need another one?). I didn't want this last feature imposed with an update, it should have been a different add-on. I switched to KeePassXC; the add-on integrates directly and works out of the box. And it only does what I expect it to do.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14311091, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Have used reliably over a year, the best offline KeePass integration add-on imo. Not to say it couldn't be improved more but it covers the basics.