- Secure and automatic sign in to all your favourite websites
- Protect your personal and financial data by letting Kee create and remember high security passwords for you
- Your passwords stay under your control, protected by the most popular and thoroughly tested open source secure password storage system
- Open source with no adverts
No payment required
Kee offers an easy and cheap password management solution via the Kee Vault service. This is available for a free trial period with no credit card required. If you decide that's not for you, the add-on can instead work with the free KeePass Password Safe 2 software and we offer step by step instructions for how to install and configure that to work on your Windows machine (and it can also be made to work on Mac and Linux with a bit more effort, with multiple guides existing to help in that endeavour)
Who we are
Kee has been the most highly rated Mozilla Firefox password management extension for nearly 10 years! The extension used to be called KeeFox and we have recently changed our icon to coincide with the announcement of the Kee Vault password manager service.
You can look forward to even more improvements this year and join the discussion on the community forum to let us know what features you'd most like to see developed next.
If you would like to try Kee and it is not working for you, please use the help resources at https://forum.kee.pm/t/help-and-support/24 since requests for support within review comments will remain un-noticed for a year or longer.
You should pay particular attention to the full detailed installation instructions, getting started tutorial and any advice at the top of that page.
Kee needs a variety of permissions to deliver it's functionality to you. We maintain a page on our website that details these permissions and why we require them.
The built-in Firefox password manager will no longer prompt you to save passwords after you install this add-on. Any existing data will not be affected but you are strongly advised to delete any stored passwords from your Firefox password store in order to increase the security of your personal data and to avoid possible confusion in future.
Informar de un uso indebido en este complemento
Si crees que este complemento viola las políticas de complementos de Mozilla o tiene problemas de seguridad o privacidad, por favor informa a Mozilla utilizando este formulario.
Por favor, no utilices este formulario para informar de fallos en el complemento o solicitar nuevas funcionalidades; este informe se enviará a Mozilla y no al desarrollador del complemento.
Este complemento puede:
- Acceder a tus datos para todos los sitios web
- Obtener datos del portapapeles
- Introducir datos en el portapapeles
- Mostrarte notificaciones
- Leer y modificar los ajustes de privacidad
- Acceder a las pestañas del navegador
- Almacenar una cantidad ilimitada de datos en el lado del cliente
- Acceder a la actividad del navegador mientras navegas
- Enlaces del complemento
- 602,91 KB
- Última actualización
- hace 9 meses (16 de may. de 2019)
- GNU AGPL v3
- Política de privacidad
- Leer la política de privacidad de este complemento
- Historial de versiones
* Re-arranged the "Filling Entries" section in Kee Options to clarify which settings affect automatic and manual entry filling behaviour.
* Automatic fill operations now skip filling if pre-existing text is found in the field.
* A dismissable message announcing the launch of Kee Vault can be added to the bottom of the Kee panel when we are ready to launch.
* Removed old logging features (initial load notification and sensitive logging option for debugging)