- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Rasmus, el hace 8 mesesDoesn't need to be in context menu. Please add option to remove. Otherwise great.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Ignacio Víctor Russo, el hace un añoHola. Necesito el Resaltado en el AddOn o en botón derecho. Gracias
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Muscogulus, el hace 2 añosI use this extension constantly to save web articles in a more readable format, to read at my own pace. However I disabled the keyboard shortcuts that trigger the extension, because who thought "Ctrl-i" was a good idea? That key combo has been reserved for italics since the 1970s. There is no way to change the key binding, so I have to go to this extension's options and disable it. I have to remember to do it again whenever I reset or reinstall Firefox. It's also an issue whenever I recommend this extension to someone else. If the key combo were more sensible, or if it were not enabled by default, or if it could be changed by the user, I'd give this extension 5 stars.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15083927, el hace 2 añosHi folks! I appreciate the attempt to fix the shortcut conflict, but I have to point out that ctrl-I is *also* widely used, eg for italicization. I end up inadvertently saving a lot of pages where I'm editing text. In my opinion the ideal solutions would be (from best to worst):
- let the user choose the shortcut (and default could be whatever). This would meet *everyone's* needs.
- at least let the user choose which of ctrl-shift-S and ctrl-I they want active rather than having to do both or none.
- pick a less-widely-used keyboard shortcut.
Nevertheless, great extension that I use all the time!
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13981154, el hace 3 añosPlease add the option to change the keyboard shortcut.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Ruben, el hace 6 añosI looked a few months ago but there was no official extension yet, it was about time, thank you!
The only problem, just like the Chrome extension, is the lack of an option to disable the context menu entry, I don't really use it, it's just clutter to me.