- por darklocket, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5works great! I just installed it for first time. Looks like it might require an uninstall and reinstall for those that it no longer works for after doing a firefox update.
how i use it?
1. open instagram in browser firefox
2. open main page of instagram creator/poster
3. scroll down thumbnails of videos/images
4. right click on thumbnail of video and choose open in new tab
5. select new tab and in upper right hand corner of the web page, i choose download video using Lumerias.
6. works great, as it allows opening the video to a single web page so that firefox can download all the chopped up streamfiles into a single downloadable file.
- por Wyrmbyte, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5This add-on works fine. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. For videos: right click, open in new tab, choose "download this video", right click video, save as. For images: right click, "save instagram" or right click again, open in new tab, download or copy. Done. Thank the developer.
- por JB, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Unfortunately the addon stopped working a month ago,
it was pretty good
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosUpdate: Version 1.7 fixes that the plugin was not working while logged in on Instagram. Probably that was the problem in your case. Handling now is also different. Please try again.
Can't reproduce. This seems to be an issue with different page layouts being served to different regions by geo IP or A/B testing. Please excuse the inconvenience for now.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15191172, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Tried a few, this works the best with my usual workflow. Open links in a new tab, then click the link created on that page which links to the full size image, right click to save(with the actual filename not instagram.com.jpg like adding /media to the URL gives you)
Shame on instagram for making extensions necessary to do basic tasks on their site