- por silvatek, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Seems to work. I've only used it once but I'm very happy with the results. Time will tell. Edit 22 days later: downgraded. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Can't tell why.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13257972, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Unfortunately, pretty-much all the downloader add-ons are being blocked by IG, including this one. Eventually your account will be blocked, with progressively more stringent consequences.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13467381, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Works well enough. It does seem like extra steps, but I was regularly using firefox view page info which recently changed or became broken, this add-on is equal in steps plus it actually works! thnx.
- por Too Tuff, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Altho it works it feels very lacking in how it operates. The author admits it because of lack of developer skill. I recommend people use Instagram Downloader instead since it actually functions well and is very intuitive.We read all reviews. .. Regarding your comment: Yes, but listening to these async xhr calls would change the way the plugin currently works. For now, we have to stick with the "right click on post to open in new browser tab, to make download links visible" usage pattern. Thank you for your feedback!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13946381, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Quise usar y despues no adaba mas!Make sure you followed the "right click on post to open in new browser tab, to make download links visible" usage pattern. That's the most common thing people oversee.
- por r7diego, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Crap doesen´t work`to download videos, wich is the main purposeMake sure you followed the "right click on post to open in new browser tab, to make download links visible" usage pattern. That's the most common thing people oversee.
- por darklocket, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5works great! I just installed it for first time. Looks like it might require an uninstall and reinstall for those that it no longer works for after doing a firefox update.
how i use it?
1. open instagram in browser firefox
2. open main page of instagram creator/poster
3. scroll down thumbnails of videos/images
4. right click on thumbnail of video and choose open in new tab
5. select new tab and in upper right hand corner of the web page, i choose download video using Lumerias.
6. works great, as it allows opening the video to a single web page so that firefox can download all the chopped up streamfiles into a single downloadable file.
- por Gee, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Works on many Instagram user sites but There are a few I user sites where it doesn't work, no "Save Instagram" links are generated on these few sites. Until there is a fix, I won't be able to download videos and I'll need to load the images on the screen to download them.