- Se valoró con 5 de 5Well done!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Bravo Kiko!
Please don't care about people which have to be informed about anything and nothing before using simple a product or take a decision.
As you said just consider the benefit / risk ratio. Let the people assume themself, before writing ridiculous laws who are more invasive in the private live than protection they should bring.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Bravo Kiko ubico ;)
- Se valoró con 5 de 5FF 52 ESR. Really great extension, those cookie warnings are so annoying, especially if you delete your browser history frequently, it's priceless to get rid of them!
BTW I made a donation to support the developer, he deserves it!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5I can finally watch shows without manually removing the pop up each time with the development tool
- Se valoró con 1 de 5La RGPD rend le contrôle des données privées aux utilisateurs d'Internet. Utiliser ce module revient donc à accepter "bêtement" tous les cookies, même les plus intrusifs et rendre disponible toute sa vie privée, tout en perdant conscience des risques éventuels.
A se demander si de tels logiciels ne sont pas conçus et proposés par les plus grands bénéficiaires du vol des données privées...
The RGPD makes the control of private data to Internet users. Using this module is therefore to accept "stupidly" all cookies, even the most intrusive and make available all his privacy, while losing awareness of potential risks.
To wonder if such software is not designed and proposed by the biggest beneficiaries of the theft of private data ...I respect your opinion. However, as someone who protects the privacy in many more practical and sufficient ways, I don't want to click the same cookie warning button on 150 websites daily, nor read privacy policies all day long.
Don't get me wrong: I am all for the privacy protection. I just think displaying a cookie warning everywhere is not a good and practical solution. You don't want to be notified about dangers when crossing the street and asked to agree or sign the document which states all the dangers of it, right? It would be too much, because you already know it, and you don't want to waste time you don't have, right?
The same goes for internet privacy: education is the key - the right kind of education which takes place in the right kind of institutions and not on the websites themselves (for some websites, it's almost like forcing a thief to explain what he's going to steal from you on purpose).
Btw, this extension is created long before the GDPR :)
- Se valoró con 5 de 5kiko thank you for this addon and thank you for your updates........your updates are very important!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5This is so good!
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Bloque une bonne partie des messages sur l'utilisation des cookies.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Works great, THX!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5it's broken now for firefox.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5I love that it deletes cookies that I want deleted, but I HATE the constant notices at the bottom telling me how many cookies it deleted EVERY SINGLE TIME I CLOSE A TAB... Very annoying.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Seems to work well most places, but it is currently blocking the pop-over / modal-view thing that opens in the same page when attempting to view posts in the new reddit redesign.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Working, but not working on all sites.It can't work on ALL of them. However, let me copy-paste the message from the extension's homepage:
The GDPR is a European Union (EU) privacy law that will affect businesses around the world when it becomes enforceable on May 25, 2018 - meaning, tomorrow!
Many websites are implementing or changing their cookie notifications right now to meet the deadline, so you may see them more frequently that usual, even on bigger websites and websites from the US.
Don't worry and please be patient, these new notifications will also be blocked in the next version.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5EU regulation requiring the systematic posting of a message warning the presence of cookies each time a website is connected is a bureaucratic stupidity. This add-on, which Chrome does not offer, is one of the reasons for my Firefox preference as a reference browserI prefer Firefox, but this extension is also available for Chrome, Opera, Pale Moon and as a AdblockPlus / uBlock filter list. Check homepage for options: https://www.i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Fa risparmiare tempo ed arrabbiature
- Se valoró con 5 de 5This is a great add-on, but I unfortunately had to disable it because it also hides the navigation links in Google Calendar (links to next week/previous week etc. at the top of the page).
EDIT: indeed, I wasn't using the latest version. Glad to have the add-on activated again; it makes browsing much smoother!
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosHi and thanks for reporting the problem. I don't see anything hidden in Google Calendar (do yuo have the latest version?). Please contact me by email with more details, I'd like to take a look.
p.s. you don't have to disable the whole extension just because of one website. You can disable it on that website only.