- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Amaryllis5967, el hace 5 horasIt used to be an amazing extension but Avast acquired it so now it's better to not have this one installed at all. I now use and recommend 'I still don't care about cookies' which is an open source fork
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Juergen6677, el hace un díaA few weeks after it has been purchased by Avast, no new sites are recognized, and even the old sites require cookie acknowledges again.
I bet Avast is preparing a "Pro" version with a subscription.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Sean, el hace 6 díasExtension bought by Avast. Steals and sells your data. Malware. Download the open source forked version here instead:
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Juraj Mäsiar, el hace 8 díasAs addon developer I have to congratulate you for "winning the Avast as sponsor" and thus not being poor anymore! :)
And regarding other people here worrying about safety - as long as there is a "Recommended" badge by Firefox, I have a full trust in this addon :)
Thank you for making my life easier Kiko!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por dun, el hace 16 díasBought by Avast which has a history of selling out user data. Just remove it if you care and use trustworthy extensions like uBlock Origin.
Simply use uBlock Origin's annoyances to block annoying cookie banners. uBlock settings > Filter lists > Annoyances. Check the boxes at AdGuard Annoyances and on others for your liking, hit Apply changes and Update now and you are good to go without having to worry about your user data.