Revisado por Zulgot
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17705868, el hace 18 horasThis used to be a great extension, but it was bought by Avast (who are known to steal user data) and its no longer safe. There's a community version called "I still don't care about cookies" that doesn't steal your data.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Crash10X, el hace 4 díasThis extension was bought by Avast, a company known for harvesting user's data. Use "I still don't care about cookies" instead which is a fork of the original one and does the same job.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17900656, el hace 23 díasWARNING: EXTENSION SELL YOUR DATA AND SPY YOU AS IT WAS BOUGHT BY AVAST. USE "I still dont care about cookies" INSTEAD!!!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por rokejulianlockhart, el hace 25 díasI can't automatically accept all cookies. I have to reject them. No obvious bugtracker or public code repository with source control.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por DeineMudda69, el hace un mesWARNUNG! Wurde von den Avast-Missgeburten übernommen. Hat auch einige Seiten kaputt gemacht z.B. DeviantArt konnte man nix mehr anklicken. Daher KEINE Empfehlung! Nehmt die opensource Alternative "I still don't care about cookies!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Max Anthem, el hace un mesI didn't understand why so many users voted it 1 star until I realized that it was indeed bought by Avast. I am usually not too concerned about my privacy, but this time I'll pay attention and go to serious alternatives.