Se valoró con 4,6 de 5
4,6 estrellas de 5
- por Pino76, el hace 2 díasSe valoró con 3 de 5Unlike Chrome, there is no option to report a cookie warning in Firefox for some reason. The add-on is nowhere to be found in the context menu or the add-on menu/list. EDIT: Thank you for your reply, your advice didn't help unfortunately. I removed and re-installed the add-on and it's the same.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 díasIf you can't see the extension menu on the right from the address bar, it's not installed properly. Try to reinstall it. If the problem persists, feel free to contact me by email: email@example.com
- por Upuaut, el hace 11 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5Ich finde es super, aber: Bei Firefox alles Top! Mit Firefox Browser NICHT! Es geht nicht unter dem Firefox Browser!!
I think it's great, but: Everything is great with Firefox! NOT with Firefox browser! It does not work under the Firefox browser!
- por Bert, el hace un mesSe valoró con 4 de 5Very good, does its job very well. I have used it now for a long time and I am very happy. Just a small dissatisfaction concerning the google webpage lately: Since a few weeks or so, the google warning is loaded for a few seconds, then it vanishes. Could this be due to a technical change on the google webpage ... ? Apart from this minor issue, my experience with the add-on is very good. Browsing on the web feels *much* more convenient.Yes, Google changed its warning. It loads for a while and then it's automatically accepted by the extension. The warning has been built in such a way that the extension can't really do anything else to get rid of it.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13284126, el hace un mesSe valoró con 3 de 5Works fine but injects random text into the html tag and doesn't explain why. Not suggesting this is malware, probably for some type of cookiewall, but I would like to see this explained somewhere and not have my DOM messed with.
-edit- Can't reply as far as I know. It definitely is this extension. Check common.js and common8.js.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13805277, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5The name says it all. It's the perfect tool for people that don't care about cookies. It just accept every cookie.
- por Q777111777, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5Always incognito & delete all user, sick and tired of pointless cookie messages.
Addon so far it's working great and I hope you will keep it running, updating, this is a life saver. You should get a medal for this!
Cookie messages > I think this is the most stupidest thing ever created by those EU regulation guys, unbelievable. Every day, every site.. cookie this, cookie that, like I care about your cookies, seriously. As if somebody is going to read through those "terms", nobody does that... only annoying people.