Se valoró con 4,6 de 5
4,6 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 14698481, el hace 15 horasSe valoró con 3 de 5The Cookies are just automatically beeing accepted and thats the reason why the warnings are not supposed to be shown
I hoped that not only the cookie warnings would not be shown, but especially that these will not be accepted. That should be the point
- por EdwinK, el hace 18 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5As many others said before - the name sez it all. From the developer's website (why can't this be found here??): "By using it, you explicitly allow websites to do whatever they want with cookies they set on your computer". Are there informations anywhere as to the financing of the project? What we desperately need is an add-on that does the same but always allow the minimum settings only!
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 17 díasHi Edwin,
2. The extension is not properly financed. It's a donation based project (a big thanks to all who contributed!) but donations don't cover my time and resources invested. Feel free to change that :)
- por Usuario de Firefox 9799020, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5Ingenious tool. As the GDPR is implemented on almost all websites, it was probably not intended by the EU. This tool makes the internet manageable again. > Cool
- por Usuario de Firefox 16378061, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5One of the best add-ons out there. Couldn't live without it. Worth a monthly fee.
Would love to see this add-on get implemented on Android one day. Browsing on Android in the EU is a drag these days. It's nearly impossible and definitely frustrating like hell.
For people like me, who really can't live without this add-on:
* Brave browser for Android has an option to filter obtrusive cookies, but it's not on by default. You have to turn it on manually. But it's nowhere near as great as "I don't care about cookies".
* Kiwi browser for Android allows you to install chrome extensions.
- por Serge_del, el hace un mesSe valoró con 4 de 5Why the last version of FF (80 and more) for Android doesn't support this extension?
It's really a sh** all these cookies notification on a little screen!