- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16145882, el hace 3 añosI understood I would get points that could be exchanged for rewards when I make purchases. Despite the Honey dropdown box appearing when I shop, I never accrue anything except the initial sign up points. It's a waste.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por LukeWatson059, el hace 3 añosI don't know why people praise this rubbish. I've had this extension on my browser for years. How many times did i get the best deal? None, zero times did this add-on give me a good deal. Don't waste your time.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Senshin, el hace 3 añosI'd give it less than one star if I could. First, it doesn't seem to have any up-to-date coupon codes. It also has this annoying little popup window that I can't close. After removing the add-on, the pop-up was still there, and had to manually remove the app by deleting the code. Now I have a blank pop-up that won't go away. I'm still waiting for Mozilla to respond to my inquiry for help.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Philippo, el hace 4 añosThis add-on quit working just as I am less than 100 points from getting any benefits. Tried upgrading to the current Firefox and uninstalling then re-installing add on and still won't work.....what a rip.
It is now August, months later and I am still under 1000 points! Is that possible?!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16012993, el hace 4 añosI like the purpose which the addon is intended to do; but it is rendered virtually useless by the fact thatunloading and reloading on Firefox 3 times, all three times it FAILED to load the HONEY button on the toolbar. troubleshooting and investigating yielded NO SOLUTION!!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por mesosalpinx, el hace 4 añosAlmost completely worthless now. It turns out spending millions of dollars on marketing about taking advantage of coupon codes just makes companies stop putting out coupon codes. The Amazon price tracker was useful, but that's gone now too for no reason. Replaced with a Honey Gold collecting function that nobody uses.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15951927, el hace 4 añosI installed Honey a couple of months ago and have not purchased anything that Honey saved me money on. The add on also pushes notifications onto the browser screen which are large enough to block a clear view of the shopping sites I visit. I've deleted it.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14351800, el hace 4 añosThe only real use I had for this extension was the price history and drop-list feature. Both of which have been apparently removed from the extension on amazon. If these features get added back to amazon, I may give it a 5 star rating again but for now it is staying at a 1 star review.