- por Usuario de Firefox 15733302, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Doesn't have coupons for the sites I visit even though these sites have coupon codes I can find with a Google search. Honey also horribly slows down Firefox.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13699536, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5So add-on's been freezing Firefox for a month now. I disabled Honey and the problem's stopped.. I just disabled a day ago, so still need more time to be sure this was the culprit.
Firefox would slow to a crawl. Or not load sites, even google search. Memory would show as using 97-98%.
Even shutting down FF and restarting wouldn't fix it. Eventually FF'd crash. Then it'd work correctly for a little while. A few mins or an hour.
Running with add-ons disabled worked. So I remembered I added honey last and not too long ago. Disabled it.
So far disablying Honey has fixed my FF problem. I'm not seeing similar comments from other reviewers. Running Windows 10, on 2 year old machine with 16MBs of RAM memory.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15618770, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I used to be able to add items to droplist inside my shopping cart in the Amazon website, and track prices in real time. For whatever reason the feature got removed. I can't do it anymore, and it appears the only way to do this from now on, is to go into each individual item page (which sucks when for example you add same item with different seller or similar items to the cart now you have to go to each item page to track).
- por Jake_Catseye, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I've never once been able to get a discount with honey, i've tried on amazon, ebay, wish, etc. and it never once found a working discount. FALSE ADVERTISING!!!
- por Tyleration, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I've been using this for months, I have bought countless of things, enabled vouchers/cash back rewards on honey everytime it pops up and yet my gold is still at the same old 100 as when I started.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14644789, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Quite obviously a thinly veiled data mining operation. The only reason Honey exists is as a system for online stores to learn they still have coupon codes active.
Honey provides you with bunk old codes, and in turn, they get to sell all your browsing data off to the highest bidder.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15321320, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I've been shopping Amazon for few years now, & know my way around it...
1)Amazon recognizes your using Honey & adds a (cheapest line) at the top above displayed products.
1)Had to disable & re-enable honey add-on frequently (support instructions)
2)Honey button still wouldn't appear for all items
3)Purposely chose most expensive item out of Amazon results, & Honey=(Best) & didn't see the dozens of stores selling the same for as much as 50% cheaper!
4)Honey didn't distinguish between public pricing & prime membership prices, leaving you to click each to figure out which, by default.
All the above was done while researching multiple items. As well as place the majority of blame as a most likely result of variance between item descriptions!?
- por Usuario de Firefox 15275051, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5goes through the motions of applying a discount, however when at the checkout I pay full price as if the discount was never applied(with menulog), so the app is pointless and merely harvests my info, giving nothing back. Uninstalled.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14145819, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5This extesion is just adware to be fair. Its main focus has remained United States since forever. Still after, idk... years, there is no droplist or any support at ALL for amazon UK.
This really hasn't worked for me as someone outside the US. Since joining I've only got 4 gold tokens from my purchases despite this popping up on ebay, my mobile carrier to "activate rewards" and it then loads a window ad, and i get nothing.
Scam and false advertising. Remove it and protect your privacy. Coupon codes are rare and weak at best, just buy the damn item or find the code yourself... if the code is on honey, you can find it via searching too.
Full on scammaz addon.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14005629, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I made one of my largest purchases on eBay today and they, HONEY, was not there for me. I made the purchase on my home computer. I'm signed in to HONEY on my home computer. HONEY did not pop up ?
Maybe I'll clear HONEY as clutter
and stick with Go Sale.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14375386, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Honey screen keeps popping up during check out and interferes with reviewing the individual item transactions. It pulls up expired discounts and blanks your screen while it checks them. It should operate un-intrussively in the background. It's popping up all over the screen is just down right irritating.
- por NextGenThemes, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Spyware to trade your personal data for better prices. Mozilla should not promote this but if course they claim they are out for users privacy and then they do this. Just one of many hypocrisies.