- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17356273, el hace 2 añosUsed to be a good extension and would actually have working coupons. now its a complete waste of time it only tries the same expired honey coupons. dont bother
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por TLR, el hace 2 añosI have saved maybe 4 dollars with this app (not even kidding). Additionally, I never get my honey gold that I am supposed to for the past 2 years. I shop an abundant amount online. There should be no reason for ALL of those transactions to "not qualify" for honey gold credit.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por voncloft, el hace 2 añoshave to login everytime you use the app.....and when you try to login the window closes and never allows you to - it will just close the window no matter if you click on the sign in via email or google.
This app sucks
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Broffrey, el hace 2 añosAvoid this kind of useless shop-savings extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por AxDeath, el hace 2 añosNo dice. It didnt do anything. It would say it found supposed codes, say it was testing them, and then never accomplish anything. Total waste of time. Just another way to datamine you.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16908156, el hace 2 añosUseless, unhelpful, and a waste of an install. Every code it claims to have for you isn't valid. Doesn't update coupon pool when its codes fail to work. Hate it.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Savanna, el hace 2 añosHas never saved me anything. "We have 5 discount coupons we can apply. oh, sorry, none seem to work, better luck next time!" All bogus. All they do is collect my browsing data and then probably sell it. Not recommended.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Masked Salesman, el hace 2 añosSo far, this hasn't really helped one bit...i have yet to find a single time where this has actually saved me money on a purchase I wanted to make and since this is supposed to be an app that does that and it hasn't even been able to do so once, I'd say that would make this a complete and total failure.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13588094, el hace 2 añosFirefox had been running slow for a while now, and I figured it was just because I have many tabs open (even though they were dormant). It wasn't until I got the message "Honey may be slowing Firefox" briefly before it disappeared that I decided to start disabling some addons. Honey was the first one I disabled, and instantly Firefox was a million times more responsive. I no longer had text input with random delays, and scrolling through sites hanging. Much better now. Most the coupons I got were not that good anyway, I won't miss it.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17010062, el hace 2 añosForced sign-up, and trying very hard to appear as 'community' driven, and therefor trustworthy.
Forced sign-up are completely unnecessary for what it does, and i highly doubt their ethics.
imho a yucky company, not for me.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Lab, el hace 2 añosSadly Honey stopped working months ago. It no longer works on any website including big stores like Amazon. The honey addon icon simply remains grey and clicking on it opens an empty window that doesn't load anything (it's just blank white).
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14110864, el hace 2 añosAll but one of my Droplist items just disappeared...why??? For over a year, I still cannot add items to my Droplist (using latest Firefox version)!!