- por cm840, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5COMPLETE FAIL .i..
I've tried using this app for a few weeks of HEAVY purchasing from multiple major websites. Using this app has been a complete waste of time!!!
It constantly claims the codes it attempted to use worked xx amount of minutes ago. I thought it might have worked on at least 1 of the sites but no luck.....
I installed a different money saver app (that's always showing their commercials on TV) and it worked the very 1st attempt.
AVOID THIS APP IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO AVOID WASTING YOUR TIME AND HDD SPACE....
- por Spazticus, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5The codes it supplies never work, it only interferes when trying to shop on some sites (including Amazon), and frankly I've found it so useless I have to wonder if any of the positive reviews are legit or farm-purchased?
- por Joel, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Claim it will add discount at checkout. Does not add discount at checkout. It's borderline a SPAM extension. Have made plenty of online purchases, NEVER had a Honey discount. Don't install this shitty extension.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13562127, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5absolute trash. in addition to harvesting data without permission or notification, it also just plain stopped working after a week. i never saved a single cent even when it did work
- por ow, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Rarely finds better deal. Really dislike the vague promise of what percentage you'll get back from shopping at A store. Why cannot state exactly what percent you'll get back, like other cashback sites? The add item feature often doesn't work on Amazon and other store pages, other features have a hard time loading.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13953226, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5I have had Honey for about 3 years now. Not one single time has it ever found a valid coupon code at any checkout. I don't understand why but it looks like a blatant scam to me.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15319168, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Wow! This thing has had no effect on any site I use but suddenly promised me reductions on my specs: I let it try and it started with my price then took five steps applying "coupons" all of which made the price higher, some by double, then it finished at my starting price and announced it had saved me more than a hundred quid!
- por Usuario de Firefox 15205241, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Every few months it gets more intrusive. Pop-ups on Amazon images have gotten bigger and bigger until I just have to switch off the extension to shop. There are no settings for turning these off but leaving checkout coupons (the reason anyone has Honey) on.