por Usuario de Firefox 15750542, el hace un año
Se valoró con 3 de 5
Really good at what it does, but I think it needs more customizability options. It would be nice to be able to change the size or position of the pricelist button on amazon items, or completely disable amazon integration and only use the coupon code feature.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13822541, el hace 2 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5Was kind of surprised. I'd forgotten I'd installed it, when a little pop-up came up, and ended up saving me an unexpected $10 out of nowhere.
It's privacy AIDS, but in this case, at least, you're not trading away your privacy for nothing, I guess.
- por Pepper-Dave, el hace 3 díasSe valoró con 3 de 5This extension used to work well with Firefox. However for some time now it seems that when I click on the 'Item Options' drop down nothing happens. If I can't select options it won't save the item to my list. This doesn't seem to be an issue in the MS Edge version of the extension.
- por Broffrey, el hace 13 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5Avoid this kind of useless shop-savings extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- por Usuario de Firefox 17229832, el hace 14 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5Haven't given these guys a cent and they have probably given me $100 USD of discounts since using it - not used a lot BUT does work 100% free if you want it!
- por Usuario de Firefox 14995831, el hace 20 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5This is a good add on, I complained about it being incompatible with my VPN, gave it two stars. Tried it again today about a week later, with my VPN, its working. Maybe they fixed it? If so, nice work! Also the app it self is a great shopping assist.
- por John Wilker, el hace un mesSe valoró con 2 de 5It was great when it worked but for a while now the icon is gray, and clicking it opens a blank white space. I've uninstalled and re-installed. Running the latest FF on Mac (Latest OS)