- por Broffrey, el hace 3 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5Avoid this kind of useless shop-savings extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- por Usuario de Firefox 17229832, el hace 4 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5Haven't given these guys a cent and they have probably given me $100 USD of discounts since using it - not used a lot BUT does work 100% free if you want it!
- por Usuario de Firefox 14995831, el hace 9 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5This is a good add on, I complained about it being incompatible with my VPN, gave it two stars. Tried it again today about a week later, with my VPN, its working. Maybe they fixed it? If so, nice work! Also the app it self is a great shopping assist.
- por John Wilker, el hace 17 díasSe valoró con 2 de 5It was great when it worked but for a while now the icon is gray, and clicking it opens a blank white space. I've uninstalled and re-installed. Running the latest FF on Mac (Latest OS)
- por AxDeath, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5No dice. It didnt do anything. It would say it found supposed codes, say it was testing them, and then never accomplish anything. Total waste of time. Just another way to datamine you.
- por Pizzahutxbox, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5Really works, lots of deals, saved me a bit of money. Make sure to disable adblock/whitelist them or sometimes the activate thing doesn't work..and won't credit.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12344652, el hace un mesSe valoró con 3 de 5This Firefox Extension worked great for a long time. It now seems to be non-functional in Firefox. I've done everything I can think of including confirming that it was active and even uninstalling and reinstalling it. But nothing fixes it in Firefox 95.0.1 on my Windows PC. The button stays Greyed out on every website including ones where it used to work great (Amazon, Ebay, etc...). Now when I click on it, it opens a blank text box and the Extension itself is always grey. It never turns orange. My other extensions all work fine, including the similar RetailMeNot extension.
- por PranksterKoala, el hace un mesSe valoró con 3 de 5Its really useful and works great! but when i should have had some honey gold there's nothing even if i placed the order? why is this and how can i fix it