- Se valoró con 1 de 5por andyonix, el hace 2 mesesTO be honest it worked a few times at first, after a few years its spotty at best, and even when it says it saves me money.... nothing happens, no discount, and no Honey Gold. Before a transaction completes It will say i qualify for gold, and after the transaction completes it will say i did not qualify for gold..... i hate being lied to, i despise it.
SO do i recommend honey..... NO, 98% of the time it cannot find me deals at all, period. since i got HONEY in 2018 i have made over 1200 purchases online, yet HONEY only recognizes 21.... ******* 21, and out of those only 11 got gold and a discount... and over 1000 over those purchases were from Walmart.com, Amazon.com, Newegg.com, Microsoft.com, and Kinguin.net. ALL OF THEM ARE SUPPORTED BY HONEY.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Cas, el hace 2 mesesLess than useless. I used it for two months and none of the purchases I made that should have qualified for gold were logged. None of the coupons ever worked--even when other coupons on Google worked. If I'm going to have spyware installed onto my browser I'm going to get something for it--not this obnoxious popup that refuses to acknowledge my purchases.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Elizabeth, el hace 3 mesesI buy my glasses online called Eyebuydirect.com. Not only do I get good prices from them, Honey came in and saved me an additional $24! I love them! You shopping online and if they can help, they come right in and all you have to do is click a button and you get good savings. I'm paying $95 instead of $118 and I get my glasses the way I want them. Been with EBD 12 yrs. I wish I had honey that long but I've had one for 2 yrs now and I do not regret using Honey at all. LOVE THEM!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13577546, el hace 3 mesesAfter a year of use I dont think Honey helped me save more than 10€. Websites I visited often didn't work with Honey, or I could fine better code in 5 min. Codes from youtubers and others are nearly always better.
Also, Honey collects a lot of data, even without an account. For every visit of a page in an online shop, Honey logs at least the following information: a timestamp, multiple unique IDs for user, session and device, the operation system, the browser and browser version, geolocation details, and the full URL of the visited page.
They also log infos on other websites like forums or support pages.
The idea is great, the execution really isn't.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Edna, el hace 3 mesesInstalled. Used on Cineplex ticket page for entering promo code. Started it and it sent me back to the homepage, removing everything. Now I have to put in all my info again. Not recommended.