Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
Hide Caption Titlebar Plus 3.1.5
"Maximize your screen space by adjusting Firefox window TitleBar, borders, Tabs, Toolbars, etc!", with 'smart' options, *optional* custom caption & resizers.
Multiple Configurable Actions for both screen-corner buttons: Firefox & Close buttons!
Acerca de este complemento
BRAND NEW: Multiple Configurable Actions for both screen-corner buttons!: Custom Firefox and Close buttons
With many new optional actions/features, including for mouse secondary, middle button, wheel, wheel left/right tilt, double-click and Shift key combinations. (with more incoming Ctrl & Alt keys complementary actions)
With Sounds alerts/effects (all configurable), and 3 preset buttons to start with.
New Actions include: (See screenshots - all details in options dialog)
- Close Tab if no "Page History behind": Close your tabs without missing any previous browsed page. If there is 'something behind' It'll show the 'Page History' popup menu for review.
I (the author) found this feature among the most useful when having so many tabs opened, including the sound alerting me when the popup appears.
And there is also "Restore Last Closed Tab" (recommended for mouse secondary button) for easily going back.
- "Close last opened Fx window": close easily those annoying "pop-under" (spam) windows that keeps opening unsolicited (with sound alert when they appear).
- "Zap iframes, Plugins, Images", etc from your pages. (Ie. for ads)
- Stop Image animations
- Recommended for Mouse-wheel: PageUp/Down and for wheel left/right tilt: Select Prev/Next tab: so you can read the content in all your tabs with the mouse only (allowing more confortable positions in those long browsing hours) and many more!
- With Special Tooltips when mouse-hovering Firefox or Close buttons, showing all configured actions for the button.
(Other Actions are: FullScreen, Maximize/Restore, quit-Application, "Line Up/Down" , "Page Reload", ...)
Other New options:
- For Fullscreen videos: Smaller (much less intrusive) "[Site] is now fullscreen" msg!
- Stop Image animations! using SHIFT + ESC (like SuperStop addon)
Other outstanding options are:
- It has the (optional and configurable) "Firefox Application Button" at top-left corner, serving for all those new configurable actions mentioned, and also for the Floating Menu (that appears just by mouse-hovering the button).
All actions can be done also at the Custom Close button at right corner.
You can make appear both these corner buttons at Full-Screen also, for never losing actions capability (having them at a tiny size and almost transparent)
- "Smaller Toolbars & buttons" and "Smaller Tabs"!
- Since version 2.9.2, this addon is RESTARTLESS(1)
And after these Restartless versions, there's coming some new exciting features.
(1) The restartless addon can be installed, updated, enabled and disabled on the fly.
- Full compatible with Firefox 29+ (AUSTRALIS Theme). since version 2.8.2 . Fully tested on Windows and Linux!
Released also in *Development Channel* here, please download from that channel so you'll stay with latest version always.
- Thunderbird version is available! (Windows only)
Other characteristics are:
- The main source of features info is the addon's Options/Preferences dialog, with many tooltips and descriptions. (accessible also from the context-menu mentioned below.)
- There is a Context-Menu (mouse secondary-button-click) accesible from Fx main button, Max,Min&Close buttons and Drag-Window control, for opening Options dialog.
- Compatible with all utility addons that I could test so far. Ie.: Tab Mix Plus, Tab Kit.
- Bug/Issue reports are welcomed in the Support site. Please don't post them in a Review here. (Also, please don't report download errors, they are not caused by the addon, but by one of the many download mirrors of this site.)
- Please note that in Mac OSX there are mixed reports about hiding the caption.
- Check the Development Channel at bottom for a possible newer version with last features/fixes! If found, you can check It's Release Notes in "See complete development channel history" link.
- 'Sound-Pack' file to restore 5 missing sounds in Firefox45+ (listed in sound configuration panel)
http://tiny.cc/darth_moz goto 'HCTP' > 'hctp_soundpack_1.zip'
after downloading, copy the soundfiles in your local storage at:
%HOMEPATH%\Documents\hctp_config\ (same folder/directory used by custom sound files)
(%HOMEPATH% -> User Home Directory)
“VERTICAL MAXIMIZE” new feature notes: (available in RC versions, from 'Development Channel' below)
- For being able to drag Fx window using tab-bar background, in rare cases It's needed to 'deactivate' Fx (eg. by pressing Windows key) and activate it again.
(I'm still not sure if this issue is specific to this new feature)
- Version 3.1.5rc: Hopefully fixed all issues in Win 10 !
See Developer’s Comments below for Translators tips!, more Technical details and testing tips.
On 2012-01-15 was changed a needed Firefox capability that allows addons like HCTP to have customizable Min,Max,Close Buttons in Windows Glass desktop, that I still hope to be fixed sometime soon.
Since version 2.7.1 finally there's a workaround for this!.
FYI: In options dialog (where customizable buttons are configured), there's an option to fix this condition (by default, customizable buttons are ON). Also, this problem don't affect you if "Show Firefox 4+ Titlebar" is setted to "enabled" (of course losing some space).
I've filed Firefox Bug 730219 on 2012-02-24 about this.
This is discussed already in the Support Site, Issue 178.
Simply run this command:
firefox.exe -no-remote -profile "c:\_Firefox_temp_profile"
Having another Fx window with a fresh profile can also be useful to try at will this and other addons without interfering with your main Fx window/profile. (Just in case, more info here: "Opening New instance of Firefox with another profile" )
(Useful to review translated texts. Dialog can get pretty unresponsive at times and It will look like messed up, It's better to maximize it!)
The "id" value (with yellow bkg, showed for reference) at top of each tooltip is roughly equivalent to the corresponding DTD ENTITY ID.
Tips without "id" (cyan bkg) are the content of "tooltiptext" attributes (the ones that cannot include <tag>s)
*New!:* you can show _only_ this, using new (3rd) word: "dlgNotifs" (since version 3.1.1)
(Also, most label-texts can be selected for copying with any of these '3 words')
Update: 2016 July 23: There is a new version that is WORKING here:
http://beta.babelzilla.org/projects/p/Hide_Caption_Titlebar_Plus/ (since version 3.0.12pre).
We can use Babelzilla forum for any further discussion.
(You can leave unchecked: "System Titlebar always hidden" for showing it in Tab-Groups, Print-Preview, etc)
“VERTICAL MAXIMIZE Improved!”: Tabs really on top in un-maximized window also!
Including from: Version 3.1.4rc
El canal de desarrollo te permite probar una nueva versión experimental de este complemento antes de su lanzamiento al público en general. Una vez que instales la versión de desarrollo, seguirás recibiendo actualizaciones de este canal. Para dejar de recibir actualizaciones de desarrollo, reinstala la versión predeterminada desde el enlace anterior.
Precaución: las versiones de desarrollo de este complemento no han sido revisadas por Mozilla.
- Versión 3.1.5rc: