Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
¡Ten cuidado con las versiones antiguas!
Estas versiones se muestran con propósitos de referencia y pruebas. Debes usar siempre la última versión de un complemento.
- Error: "aForced is not defined". (#1517)
- Expose information (including Greasemonkey version) to user scripts via GM_info. (#1452; also see #1512)
- Track the install time of scripts. (This is designed to better support automatic updates for scripts ... still coming soon.) (#1513)
- Editing script from the "New User Script" feature, to change any remote dependency (@icon,
@require, @resource), could the script to malfunction. (#1504)
- Enabling/disabling scripts from the status bar menu (Firefox 3 only). (#1506)
- Incompatibility with GreaseFire. (#1507)
- Failures during "Check for Updates" from the Add-on manager. (#1509)
- Editing an installed script to change any remote dependency (@icon, @require, @resource) could cause one or many scripts to be deleted. (#1466, #1502)
- Toggling the enabled state of a script via the main (Tools > Greasemonkey) menu failed on Mac. (#1496)
- Installing a script from local disk failed in 0.9.14. (#1501)
- For new script installs, and installed scripts' updates (still not enabled by default) there is a progress meter for the download. (#1419)
- Script updates install automatically. (#1442)
In 0.9.12 we added update checking. In 0.9.13 updates install automatically, but there's still some discussion over how to handle this best (#1455), so checking is still not enabled by default. We hope to figure this out by the 0.9.14 release. Some other update related work was done, mostly to make Firefox 3 work better. (#1421, #1422, #1423)
- Provide an Options item in the Monkey Menu. (#1447)
- Add a Cancel button to the Options window. (#1454)
- Finish the script update mechanism. (#1421, #1422, #1423, #1442)
- Options item in the Monkey Menu (#1477)
- Script update checking (limited!). (#1053)
- Shared window object. (#1278)
- Right-clicking a script in the Monkey Menu works, even when no editor is configured. (#1405)
- Fix launching the editor. (#1409)
- Scripts with @match could break loading all other scripts. (#1414)
- When browsing local files, menu commands for all scripts (on all tabs) no longer display. (#1424)
- Fix GM_openInTab(). (#1428)
Note that script updating is added, but disabled by default. You can test it by using the "find updates" features from within the add-ons manager.
- You will be prompted to pick a new editor if the existing setting is an invalid path. (#1386)
- Changing views within the Add-ons Manager could cause the user script sort order to be wrong. (#1394)
- Pressing 'back' could rarely cause a script to run twice on the same page. (#1083)
- Extended characters would get corrupted in new scripts. (#1236, #1315)
- A full disk could cause loss of data (especially config.xml). (#1301)
- (Affecting 0.9.8) Scripts would not install (all scripts in Firefox 3: #1389, always for certain scripts: #1391)
- User scripts cannot run in any about: pages besides about:blank. (Security enhancement; #1375)
- Global, user specified, @exclude rules. (#1002)
- New @run-at metadata imperative, which supports value document-start, as well as the standard document-end behavior. Please see the documentation. (#1103)
- Support for @match metadata imperative, as implemented by Google Chrome. Thanks to Scriptish for original implementation. (#1377)
- Support for full regular expression syntax in @include/@exclude rules. Please see the documentation. (#1378)
- Scripts with broken @icons will install, just with no icon. (#1214)
- Editing the @icon line of a script will take effect immediately. (#1215)
- Remote resources (@require, @resource, @icon) that redirect to other URLs will now work. (#1222)
- Installing and uninstalling the same script many times does not work properly. (#1353)
- GM_xmlhttpRequest() does not work in Firefox 5 betas. (#1354)
- (Introduced in 0.9.4:) Cannot enable nor disable scripts. (#1355)
- Installing the first user script while the user scripts pane of the add-ons manager is open leaves the "no user scripts" warning. (#1356)
- The installation dialog shows the script version, if provided with @version. (#1349)
- Error message logged ("Redeclaration of const document")/high CPU usage when closing the sidebar. (#1226, #1298)
- Navigating to a .user.js inside a frame works like anywhere else. (#1248)
- The list of user scripts in the Add-ons Manager would sometimes forget its sort order. (#1307)
- Compatibility enhancement with AutoPager (broken in 0.9.2). (#1344)
- Passing a non-function to GM_registerMenuCommand()'s commandFunc broke the entire menu, and items showed up in the wrong order (both broken in 0.9.2). (#1346, #1347)
- Failure on OSX when Growl is installed, but not running. (#1264)
- Incorrect display of Greasemonkey icon in Add-ons window (Firefox 3.6, OS X). (#1284, #1291)
- Provide a sort bar, to control display order of the scripts in the Add-ons manager, for Firefox 4. (#1293)
- Remove "accelerator" keys from GM_registerMenuCommand(). (#1312, previously)
- Work around incompatibility with Personas Plus extension. (#1253)
- Fix user script sandbox wrapping. This deals with lots of problems like eval(). (#1258, also #1254, #1260, #1263, #1265)<br>If your script(s) stopped working with 0.9.0, this should fix them.
- Fixed rare bug when installing scripts. (#1250)
- Fixed errors when Growl is not installed on Mac OS X. (#1249)
- Fixed problems with relative @require imperatives. (#1262)
- Allow sorting by descending (as well as ascending) execution order. (#1217)
- Compatibility with Firefox 4! Note that because of Firefox bug 612025 this is somewhat unsafe for 4.0b7 to 4.0b9 (inclusive). Beta 10 should be fixed (the nightly build on January 14th definitely is). Firefox 4 support is still preliminary. Everything probably works, but not everything works really well. The backlog of bugs for the next release is primarily focused on this.
- Complete integration with the standard Firefox Add-ons dialog, treating User Scripts as just another kind of browser add-on.
- A global options dialog, where the script editor can always be selected. (#1012, #1109)
- Live in-place editing for the entire script, including metadata (@name, @require, @include, @exclude, etc.). (#1148, #1157, #1165)
- Web pages that end in .user.js are loaded as normal, instead of being installed as a user script. (#1184)
Bug fixes / minor enhancements:
- All Greasemonkey windows respond to standard close window keyboard shortcuts. (#1085)
- Support for @icon metadata imperative, displayed in the new add-ons manager integration. (#1096)
- Support user and password for GM_xmlHttpRequest(). (#1100)
- Support @version metadata imperative. (#1110)
- Suppress spurious Error: not well-formed (// ==UserScript==) error messages. (#1134)
- The "install" menu item is removed. (#1196)
- Add a hidden preference to allow greasing the unmht: scheme. (#1038)
- Allow relative URLs to be used for GM_xmlhttpRequest(), just like standard XMLHttpRequest. (#1057)
- Performance enhancements and code improvements to internal logic behind @include and @exclude rules. (#1070 #1074 #1089)
- Added translations: ca-ES, cs, fr, nl, sr-RS, vi.
- GM_xmlhttpRequest() can fail when Object.prototype has been modified. (#1065)
- Two warnings upon making new script via "New User Script". (#1069)
- Installing scripts from the hard drive (instead of via the web) can fail.Link (#1077)
- Fix a flaw that could allow websites to prevent Greasemonkey from running. (#1082)
- Error "this.menuCommanders is undefined" bug when closing a browser window. (#1087)
- Error "ScriptDownloader is not defined" Linkwhen performing view source on a user script. (#1091)
- Properly specify the .finalUrl for GM_xmlhttpRequest results. (#1063)
- Add Firefox 3.6 compatibility flag.
- Use platform-dependent line endings when creating a script file. (#1004)
- Properly handle error events, and calling the onerror callback, in GM_xmlhttpRequest. (#1008)
- Add 'binary' option, to do a .sendAsBinary(), for GM_xmlhttpRequest. (#1017)
- GM_setValue() will display a descriptive error, when it does not receive enough arguments. (#1005)
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Greasemonkey info bar not to appear sometimes, when viewing a script's source.
- Updated translations from babelzilla.org.
* The GM_openInTab() function respects the background loading tab behavior from Firefox preferences. (#1003)
* Specify label/control associations in "New Script" dialog, for accessibility. (#1010)
* Minor code clean ups and improvements. (#1011, #1020)
* Remove "forced" upgrade code. (#1013)
* Remove extra spacing around the status bar icon. (#1014)
* When adding include/exclude rules, include the port number in the default suggestion. (#1015)
* Reduce noise logged to the console when interacting with Firebug. (#1018)
* Apply security checks to GM_listValues() and GM_deleteValue(). (#1019)
* Fix missing localized strings in various locales. (#1022)
* Grease pages loaded into the sidebar. (#1023)
# Fix for ticket #111 (anomalous separators in the monkey menu).
# Add GM_deleteValue() and GM_listValues() APIs (#38).
# Restore the anonymous function wrapper around scripts, and thus the same behavior as versions prior to 0.8 (by default, removable with the @unwrap metadata imperative, #108).
# Improved interaction with the Firebug console (#122, #204).
There is also a new feature that allows modularization of user scripts that comes in four pieces: @resource, @require, GM_getResourceURL, and GM_getResourceText.
* GM_xmlhttpRequest now includes the finalUrl property.
* Internal code quality improvements
* New attractive graphics by Pak-Kei Mak
* Scripts that do not use top level return get the benefit of a this object