¡Ten cuidado con las versiones antiguas!
Estas versiones se muestran con propósitos de referencia y pruebas. Debes usar siempre la última versión de un complemento.
- Properly specify the .finalUrl for GM_xmlhttpRequest results. (#1063)
- Add Firefox 3.6 compatibility flag.
- Use platform-dependent line endings when creating a script file. (#1004)
- Properly handle error events, and calling the onerror callback, in GM_xmlhttpRequest. (#1008)
- Add 'binary' option, to do a .sendAsBinary(), for GM_xmlhttpRequest. (#1017)
- GM_setValue() will display a descriptive error, when it does not receive enough arguments. (#1005)
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Greasemonkey info bar not to appear sometimes, when viewing a script's source.
- Updated translations from babelzilla.org.
* The GM_openInTab() function respects the background loading tab behavior from Firefox preferences. (#1003)
* Specify label/control associations in "New Script" dialog, for accessibility. (#1010)
* Minor code clean ups and improvements. (#1011, #1020)
* Remove "forced" upgrade code. (#1013)
* Remove extra spacing around the status bar icon. (#1014)
* When adding include/exclude rules, include the port number in the default suggestion. (#1015)
* Reduce noise logged to the console when interacting with Firebug. (#1018)
* Apply security checks to GM_listValues() and GM_deleteValue(). (#1019)
* Fix missing localized strings in various locales. (#1022)
* Grease pages loaded into the sidebar. (#1023)
# Fix for ticket #111 (anomalous separators in the monkey menu).
# Add GM_deleteValue() and GM_listValues() APIs (#38).
# Restore the anonymous function wrapper around scripts, and thus the same behavior as versions prior to 0.8 (by default, removable with the @unwrap metadata imperative, #108).
# Improved interaction with the Firebug console (#122, #204).
There is also a new feature that allows modularization of user scripts that comes in four pieces: @resource, @require, GM_getResourceURL, and GM_getResourceText.
* GM_xmlhttpRequest now includes the finalUrl property.
* Internal code quality improvements
* New attractive graphics by Pak-Kei Mak
* Scripts that do not use top level return get the benefit of a this object
* Dragging a script in the manage dialog only worked the first time
* Deleting any script in the manage dialog also deleted the last one
* Implement script-reordering via drag+drop in the manage dialog.
* Attempt to fix common bug where gm_scripts directory is sometimes not created.
* Bug fix: Install UI should not pop up when Greasemonkey is disabled.
* Add "enabled" item to tools > Greasemonkey for accessibility.
* Improvements to error reporting from user scripts
* Add support for overrideMimeType to GM_xmlhttpRequest
* Prevent sites from detecting greasemonkey by loading chrome:// images
* New translations: Finnish, Japanese, and Russian
For more details, see:
- minor UI tweaks to manage dialog (no longer bounces around when selecting items)
- Basque translation
- Updates to German translation
- Middle-click on monkey now opens manage menu
- Right-click on script names in monkey menu now open script in editor.
It also contains several new UI features and better security. See: http://greaseblog.blogspot.com/2005/11/greasemonkey-064_30.html for details.
Also, *nix users can now edit scripts using the Edit and New buttons in the UI.
See the Greaseblog post - http://greaseblog.blogspot.com/2005/07/greasemonkey-05-beta.html - for more information about the security improvements in this release.
Until the next release when this will be fixed properly, all the GM_* apis have been removed. This means which user scripts which rely upon them will no longer work.