¡Ten cuidado con las versiones antiguas!
Estas versiones se muestran con propósitos de referencia y pruebas. Debes usar siempre la última versión de un complemento.
- Don't require to login request if user already logged in into google and the "I have more than one google account" checkbox is not checked
- Fix opening window when user clicks on the notification
- Send update request after changing preferences
- Fix 3.6 support
- Fix a possible memory leak
- Add OAuth support, so you can use the extension even if you enabled 2 step verification for your Google account..
- New mouse handling behavior
- Icon and menu items can work similar to simple links on webpages. Using shift + left click will open new window, middle click will open new background tab etc.
- Add the toolbar button to the last place on the navigation toolbar
- Make sure the user can remove the button from the toolbar.
Improve compatibility with Firefox 4
- Toolbar and statusbar buttons has the same functionality.
- Improve comaptibility with Firefox 4:
- The statusbar won't be visible by default in Firefox 4, so the toolbar button should be shown instead.
Remove empty placeholders in customize toolbar panel
- List of the unread items is shown also in the toolbar button
- If saved your google password with Firefox, you don't need to specify your account details.
- New icons.
- Works with less requests
Special thanks to Endor, who helped a lot with the exhaustive testing
- you can open the a labels/feeds page from the right click menu
- you can specify a delay, which defines that how much time should elapse after the browser started to start the first check
- possibility to force the login before checking new feeds and opening the Google Reader
- add localized descriptions
- add da-DK locales, thanks for AlleyCat
- fix compatibility with organize status bar extension
- fix the filtering when feeds are not grouped by labels
- password field won't be filled if it's not set
- fix doublclick window opening issue
- add Korean language, thanks to 정희주