- por Usuario de Firefox 17005043, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5l'application n'est plus utilisable suite à ce message :
403. That's an error.
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.
- por Usuario de Firefox 10406892, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5I've been using it for a long time.
However, since the recent Firefox update, this add-on no longer works.
I hope the add-on will be updated.
- por camargow, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5I would've given this extension a 5-star rating, but it just simply stopped working is the last week, when it's sidebar is supposed to be displayed it just shows this error:
"403. That’s an error.
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know."
Pleaaase fix this, it really is a hugely useful extension!!!
- por Mojab, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5This is not like the one on Chrome, it just opens a simple embedded window and shows your Google keep's web page on it, which can be achieved using Chrome's standalone apps already.
- por WallCrouton, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5It does what it's supposed to, but I have multiple Google accounts, and it seems to only want to have me logged into one in the little pop-up, and if I log in to a different one it just opens a new tab with that account without changing the main one, which is a bit annoying.
Update 19/08/21: Just gives Google 403 error whenever it's opened. Completely unusable in its current state and I'm forced to open Google Keep normally, defeating the purpose entirely.