- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17691396, el hace un añoWorks great to sync across accounts. I have a paid subscription that i like a lot for the phone that i use, but there isn't an app for a Linux laptop. This add-on is a good solution to at least block websites on the laptop, which is my biggest distraction.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por ZHS, el hace un añoSadly the Firefox extension on Mac does not worked properly.
When it worked once, it was great, but then I could never get it to work again...
I have tried to restart the machine, reinstalling the extension, restarting the Freedom desktop app, nothing seems to do the trick.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12878065, el hace 2 añosA website blocker that requires you to sign up for an account and then pay a subscription and run a desktop app? Yeah, no thanks. I mean, sure, if they're selling an entire block-all-apps-suite, have at it. But advertising this addon as a website blocker, then requiring you to sign up for an account is a bit bleh. I'm sure it would make for much better PR for the rest of the tools, if the addon was usable as a standalone website blocker, with no account-forcing necessary.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por willc, el hace 3 añosApp looked great, but I'm annoyed by the deceptive way in which they encourage you to download, sign up and only then tell you that it's a paid-for product. Pricing needs to be much clearer.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12908324, el hace 3 añosIt's not that I dislike Freedom as a service--in fact, I like it quite a lot-- but the browser extension just doesn't seem to be doing anything to help, and the computer works exactly the same way, whether you have the extension installed or not. I do not see any point in installing this extension at all.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15892724, el hace 4 añosThe extension is useless because it requires the desktop app...which blocks Firefox automatically on MacOS. I can't run a freedom session and firefox at the same time.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14293225, el hace 4 añosThis addon requires the desktop app (windows application) which I can't install on my corporate laptop. Please provide a firefox plugin that works stand-alone (like the Chrome plugin for Linux machines).
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Savannah, el hace 4 añosEdit 2: Two years after the original complaint, this issue is still present!
Edit 1: Developer said they'd take a look, but a year later, it still does this.
Still has the exact same issue I contacted support about at least a year ago: When you go to a blocked website, it redirects to the "green screen" without keeping the original website in the tab's history, so you can't even keep track of what website you tried to open so you can visit it later.