This issue is fixed in recently published version 126.96.36.199 so please give this a try. If you still experience problems please consider submitting a bug-report/feature-request through the proper channels and provide me with the details that help me to address this problem.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Andrew P., el hace 16 díasDoes not work at all with Firefox ESR. Having used the browser for several months, by now Form History Control should be showing several dozen entries, but it comes up completely blank.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por DudeGuy, el hace 3 mesesWorks exactly as I need it to, good job! I used to use Lazarus on FF years ago, and have been using Typio on Chrome, now that I'm making the move back to FF, this is exactly what I needed.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Mister GothFvck, el hace 5 mesesThis addon has saved so many long threads and e-mails. I'm so glad it exists and have recommended it to many people.
I imagine many computer screens have not been smashed because FHC saved entries when machines froze. lol.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por asdkofoaweifiwae, el hace 6 mesesForm history is epic and the only replacement for lazarus but it keeps on giving itself its FF shortcut commands back! Despite going into about:addons and deleting its currently active shortcuts, those shortcuts are restored after this extension is.. updated or saved somehow.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Lloyd Dunamis, el hace 6 mesesWhy is it that whenever it's really needed, it's the time it doesn't work!...
It sees the YouTube comment as a retrievable/restorable field, why did it not save it when the video finishes and play the next in queue?... Ugh...
(I'm sure it restores as functional; just not when it's totally needed...)
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por guyfromkcmo, el hace 9 mesesVery helpful. The only issue I have is the animations and fades and all that. I'd very much love if I could turn all of that off. It slows everything down significantly.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16644741, el hace 9 mesesLifesaver
I just came back to Firefox because Safari did not offer this. This has been a lifesaver.
How many times were you revising and editing an email online, or filling in a form only to accidentally migrate away or lose the page?
With this, you've got it on your computer. The interface is tricky--I still have t0 try a few ways and I'm not sure why I choose the selections that are available but I get it. And most of the time it does have the complete text to put it in there. Once or twice it has not worked and I don't know why.
If the interface and the options were clearer, I'd give it a 5.
One other thing. I want to be able to submit questions via my add-on page. I don't want to learn how to use github, and create an account there. But perhaps I've forgotten, Customers need to remember that it is our duty to make it easier for the businesses we deal with.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por mecki78, el hace 10 mesesIt does work. That's the only positive thing I can write about it. The UI is ugly and clumsy, it's annoying to work with and if there was any alternative that would only offer the same basic functionality, I'd probably switch at once.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13000085, el hace un añoIch hatte früher Lazarus - das war perfekt. Geht aber nicht mehr. FHC ist die absolute Krücke! Und so gut wie nicht zu gebrauchen. Ok - es hat mir schon mehrmals Eingabefelder wieder gebracht, nachdem ich versehentlich den Tab geschlossen hatte. Besser also als nichts. Aber so wie Lazarus funktioniert es bei weitem leider nicht. Z.B. wenn ich auf einer bestimmten Webseite einen alten Inhalt in einem Feld wieder haben möchte bekomme ich alle Eingabefelder der letzten Zeit angeboten. Auch von ganz anderen Webseiten. Da darf nur das angezegt werden, was zuvor auf dieser Webseite mal eingegeben wurde. Also z.B. bei Ebaybewertungen auch nur alte vorausgegangene Bewertungen. Und nicht Facebooktexte oder sonstige Eingabn auf anderen Seiten. Deshalb nur 1 Stern
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13797441, el hace un añoA fantastic ass-saver plugin, but the UI/UX ..sometimes.. ... ARRGH.
Why in this wide world.. are those fields readonly? If i need the URL, i have to open my devtools and remove this nonsense parameter. I'm sure there's a technical reason behind this descision, but from a user perspective, this is complete nonsense.
Edit: @Stephan you're right, i was very busy and pissed ;) Pardon. I will check out Github tomorrow.Instead of complaining it would be more constructive to issue a feature request and make me aware of this unforeseen usability issue. This is probably very easy to fix.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Acer.F, el hace un añoGreat tool and reliably working, but you should be aware of the creepy point here, you install a database, that saves everything you type in non encrypted forms. Who knows who want to buy this tool and all the information behind this.
I have no Idea how to protect this data.It is certainly true that this add-on stores everything you type in forms and fields, but everything is kept strictly local and no data is sent anywhere not even anonymously.
You can choose the retention period for all data that is saved, so choose a very short retention period or delete everything immediately after use if privacy is a concern.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por poorna, el hace 2 añosNot able to autofill dates in latest mozilla firefox on windows 7. date format mm/dd/yyyy. I have lot of dates to fill for my testing purpose.This issue is fixed in recently published version 188.8.131.52 so please give this a try. If you still experience problems please consider submitting a bug-report/feature-request through the proper channels and provide me with the details that help me to address this problem.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por bsdaddict, el hace 2 añosAmazing addon, absolutely essential imho. Thank you so much!
(I went to the linked homepage because I wanted tip you for this, but didn't see a way. You should add one, unless you're opposed to receiving tips, that is...)