Se valoró con 4,4 de 5
4,4 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 13918490, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5It's very helpful.
I use the Whitelist option as I only want access to a couple sites while I need to study so I don't get distracted.
Noticed that I have to first activate the forest session and then navigate to websites I want to block otherwise nothing is blocked.
I also installed forest on my cellphone the only thing is, is that I can hit the home button and it doesn't prevent me from doing so. If I hit the back button to exit the app then it warns me that I'll lose my tree.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13665611, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Gold earned in the add-on isn't synced with or transferred to the app account, even though when time is completed in the add-on it says "you have earned xx gold". The gold amount isn't updated even if I manually sync the add-on just after earning more gold. Either take away that message from the add-on or get the sync to work properly!!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13423194, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Works wonderful! Black list and white list for URLs can be used in a focussing period.
The add-on can distort the statistics of the focussing time. It doesn't check, if there was a cycle going on on the mobile when you finish in firefox.
So if you want to plant a tree between 1pm and 2pm, start the growing on phone and firefox at the same time you will get 2 trees and 2 hours of focussing which is kind of not whats really happens.
It would be awesome if sync would work down to a level, where I can start a cycle on my phone and the extension in firefox knows whats up and shows me the time and blocks what I want to be blocked.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13322160, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Stopped blocking a few minutes after planting the tree. Platform: Firefox developer edition 57.0b11. Linux 4.12.13-1-ARCH.
Adding regex matching for URL will be helpful.
- por Ian Gormlie, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This is a great idea. I get so easily distracted that I closed my Facebook account to be more productive, yet I still get distracted. This should really help.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13269516, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5After some updates, the addon works like a charm. You now have the option to choose between a white- or blacklist, whichever suits you more. During that time, you are forced to stay on specified sites or your tree will die.
Thanks to the devs for this awesome addon.
- por Jak, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I was pretty skeptical about the app at first, but this has really improved my focusing. I have ADHD so I am constantly doing things I shouldn't and this extension reminds me that I have a job to finish.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13296278, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Thank you for making this app. And thank you for also making it freely available :-D It would be great if the timers on my phone and computer would be synced.