- Se valoró con 3 de 5Works wonderful! Black list and white list for URLs can be used in a focussing period.
The add-on can distort the statistics of the focussing time. It doesn't check, if there was a cycle going on on the mobile when you finish in firefox.
So if you want to plant a tree between 1pm and 2pm, start the growing on phone and firefox at the same time you will get 2 trees and 2 hours of focussing which is kind of not whats really happens.
It would be awesome if sync would work down to a level, where I can start a cycle on my phone and the extension in firefox knows whats up and shows me the time and blocks what I want to be blocked.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Stopped blocking a few minutes after planting the tree. Platform: Firefox developer edition 57.0b11. Linux 4.12.13-1-ARCH.
Adding regex matching for URL will be helpful.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5This is a great idea. I get so easily distracted that I closed my Facebook account to be more productive, yet I still get distracted. This should really help.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5After some updates, the addon works like a charm. You now have the option to choose between a white- or blacklist, whichever suits you more. During that time, you are forced to stay on specified sites or your tree will die.
Thanks to the devs for this awesome addon.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5I was pretty skeptical about the app at first, but this has really improved my focusing. I have ADHD so I am constantly doing things I shouldn't and this extension reminds me that I have a job to finish.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Podem baixar , funciona!!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Thank you for making this app. And thank you for also making it freely available :-D It would be great if the timers on my phone and computer would be synced.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Ideal para mantenerse enfocado
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Its great to keep me from distracted.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Great idea but I would really like to control the time. 25min is too short for me.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5great addon but need more features, for example blacklist all
- Se valoró con 4 de 5I understand that this is a relatively barebones version, but allowing the app to sync with the browser and vice versa would certainly help.
If I enable forest on my Pixel, I shouldn't have to enable a separate timer on in my browser so that I can't use Reddit.
Done properly, this could also eliminate the "dead tree upon browser close" problem.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Bem legal.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Perhaps it could show a prompt with a warning at attempt to close the browser, while a tree is growing?
- Se valoró con 2 de 5since it's the only real Focus-Add-on for Firefox at the moment, the developers should put some more effort in it.
1. I want the possibility to grow the tree automatically, when I'm starting
2. It should be possible to grow the tree for a longer time or several trees in a row (I need longer times to focus on my work)
3. The shouldn't be killed, just because I have closed my browser.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Excelente. En mi máquina con Linux 64bits funciona correctamente. Podrá incluir versión en español?
- Se valoró con 2 de 5Doesn't work in the 64bit version, it seems. I installed the add-on and I can find it in the add-on list. But there is no button to work with it.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Very useful add-on
- Se valoró con 4 de 5Pop-up window is annoying a little, because I can't remove it myself after I've seen it, I have to wait untill it disapperars.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5Great app! But when I closed firefox, the tree was killed:(
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Some how this developer has a logical enough mind to learn how to code and make firefox addons. Unfortunately the developer cant figure out how to make the timer work while firefox is minimized. On OSX if you minimize firefox the addon is suspended and the timer freezes untill opend agian. Instead of using an actual dumb count down timer the developer should use the computers date and time or internet date and time to create a timer that expires at a set date/time so that its not intuerupted by the app being suspended while minimized. IE make an alarm clock that does not depend on the ad-on constantly running.