Se valoró con 4,4 de 5
4,4 estrellas de 5
por Usuario de Firefox 13975482, el hace 2 años
Se valoró con 4 de 5
The application is great, I love the timer itself and I love that there are cute little trees to plant as well as an actual tree you are able to plant and help a community. I do wish however that the browser extension had a rest timer like the mobile app does, and a full screen tab similar to other pomodoros I've used in the past.
- por server33, el hace 22 díasSe valoró con 4 de 5Really like the extension as it helps me keep on track and actually concentrate.
Only thing that is annoying, is that there doesn't seem to be a way to mute the ("You've grown a tree notification"), the sound it makes whenever it happens is always super jarring.
If that gets fixed (A setting to turn the sound off), I would give 5 stars
- por Usuario de Firefox 15901626, el hace un mesSe valoró con 4 de 5I LOVE the Forest app and browser extension! The extension is super helpful because I can blacklist sites while still maintaining general access to the internet. Took off one star because my browser extension only lets me plant the default trees even though I am correctly signed into my account, which should have multiple trees unlocked. I can temporarily fix this by deleting and reinstalling the extension, but it always reverts back to only allowing default trees (n = ~5). @ Forest extension developers: please fix this! It makes me so sad to not be able to plant my octopus, nest, wisteria, ginko, or maple trees during on my browser extension!!! Thank you! :)
- por João D., el hace un mesSe valoró con 3 de 5The add-on is good, but its only problem is the fact that it doesn't provide coins when countdown finishes. It shows I earned coins, but I don't receive them. It's really dissapointing. :(
- por Usuario de Firefox 15672311, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5It's a great Android app and Mozilla plugin! but, as someone already said here, while using as a firefox addon, it would be great to have a notification when a session ends - Something like a sound or a pop-up would be very helpful. Please update the addon
- por Usuario de Firefox 15777402, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5can't use the Blacklist only..... when I open the website in Blacklists, the tree won't be killed and it is still working..... and also has the Sync problem ...
- por Marty, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Doesn't sync anymore. Tried clicking the Sync button, logging out and back in. The history I'm seeing in my browser is nowhere to be found on the mobile app. That defeats the whole purpose of this extension. Please fix.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15729307, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Très bonne application pour se concentrer mais quand tu as fini le travail et qu'il reste encore du embêtant car tu n'as pas ton arbre au jardin.
- por tb, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Isn't comparable to the mobile app in terms of features. Doesn't sync tree notes automatically, doesn't have a functioning timer, doesn't have a 5 minute rest period, doesn't show all trees planted(only in the browser session) Doesn't save if you exit the browser without syncing. And many many more.
Edit: Now with the recent update, notifications no longer work, so you don't know if the timer has ended.
Edit 2: Now sync doesn't work. USELESS, might as well set a Google timer since it core functionality works better then this extension as of now.