- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13235974, el hace 5 díasThis has been, without a doubt, one of the best programmes I have ever used. I used it some years ago for work purposes and I found it to be invaluable. I now use it to copy all important transactions. It really is a star and I have recommended it to friends. Highly recommended!!!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15263286, el hace 8 díasOne of my long-term, go-to extensions; I use it all the time, and it keeps getting better and better. It's one of the essential tools that I recommend to everyone I work with.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Reviewer, el hace un mesI had been using this plugin for a long time till I realized something quite upsetting and potentially quite evil. This programs turns all links in a document to redirects.
The problem is that those redirects go via https://getfireshot.com/ - in other words - they (fireshot developers) have the ability to capture all links you click from any document generated with fireshot.
Can you imagine how bad this is? For example, google docs documents, links which have embedded passwords or tokens, dropbox links etc. - if you click it, they have it.
There is also zero good reason for capturing this highly sensitive information.
Fireshot developer(s) - please explain yourself! And immediately stop this practice.
I suggest people report this add-on for abuse.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14000445, el hace un mesThe feature set seems great, but unfortunately it did not work consistently on my machine. Most of the time it entered the capturing stage and just got stuck there.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Twilight Blue, el hace un mesStopped working after last update. I believe there was also a Firefox update same week? Might be the problem. I removed add-on and reinstalled, and so far it's working again. Glad because Fireshot is a useful tool for me.