- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13983075, el hace un díaSince Firefox so diligently created incompatibilities one after another one and with every update of the endless updates, although not perfect, but this is a very welcome add-on! Let's see how long it takes until Firefox manages to make it incompatible again.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por as1259, el hace un mesIm not sure if this addon is ment seriously or it's just to troll people. There is no import functionality at all. The current theme will be completely ruined if i intent to change something like the tab highlight color. Dont waste my time with incompetently created addons like this.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17650747, el hace un mesThis is, as far as I can tell, completely useless. Managed to get it to display a custom image, eventually and more by fluke than anything. The tab for the saved "themes" is hidden by the text box on smaller screens so didn't even find it until by chance looking on another computer. The main reason I wanted to customise the theme was so I could distinguish between personal/work profiles, but the "theme" doesn't sync when using Firefox Sync so this is not only unusable but also useless. Do not see the point of this add-on.
Also, minor annoyance, from the settings page there is a link that has been localised to say "Firefox Colour" but it is still called "Firefox Color" everywhere else. Pointless localisation there, either do it everywhere or nowhere.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por C R E A T I V E Apps, el hace un mesOne of the most CREATIVE intelliegient choices we have to surf the web safely. Security is a major issue these days. What would we do without Developers like the MOZILLA team?
The first major browser that developed a platform for ANYBODY to use "COLORS "to really customize their experience, regardless of webdesign experience.
Chrome is getting better, Brave seems to be SNOBBY & Edge has a long way to go with giving the user full control!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Display Name, el hace 2 mesesI just wanted to change my top bar colour to blue and it's so complicated? Other colours randomly changed on other UI elements that I didn't ask for? Could you have made this any more baffling?
I was also turned off by Firefox marketing associating "blue" with "activist". Yeh no thanks pal, I just like the colour, save me the cod psychology...
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Barq's, el hace 2 mesesi might be misunderstanding the point, but I like having the option to switch between multiple themes very often. you can't do this here because it deletes themes an hour after you save them
still pretty good