por ConPac, el hace un año
Se valoró con 4 de 5
Excellent generic feed reader: I use it daily with Atom and RSS feeds, and from distinct browsers. Some ideas to make it better: 1.- Feed autodetection: no need to use Find Feeds in Current Tab. 2.- Auto tagging: generate tags from category elements, present in Atom and RSS.
- por Never Jhonsen, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5I got it for RSS feeds, however it won't show the latest one on every feed; It seems to cut off the newest and shows the second newest as the most recent one.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15166984, el hace 19 díasSe valoró con 4 de 5I use this for youtube mostly and would hate to be without it. My only quarrel is that I see pop-ups for videos that were published several hours ago when my scan interval is set to 30 minutes.
- por sgdl-pers, el hace un mesSe valoró con 3 de 5I like this, I can group up feeds for reddit, youtube or comics and browse them by grouping whenever I please. I like being able to filter out things I've no interest in.
I don't like this because at random it will break, requiring the extension to be disabled and re-enabled to get anything about it working again.
- por Freddy , el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5Thanks for this great add-on. It really works perfectly, as far as I know! ;-)
I have just one feature request: currently the icon shows the number of all unread articles (new and old). I would like an option to make it show the number of only new articles (since the last time the add-on was used).
But anyway, thanks again!
- por Роман Деев, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5Why maximum of "Maximum entries to save (default)" only 100? :)
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un mesRight-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and you can adjust it to up-to 2000.
The reason 100 is the default maximum is to discourage people from treating Feedbro as an archive. E.g. if you have 1000 feeds and 2000 articles for each, that's 2 000 000 articles which slows down performance.
- por dousha99, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Amazing plugin for reading RSS feeds. However it would be even better if I could export starred items -- or even synchronize starred items among my devices.
- por rolandog, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5It's a great add-on, but it would be nice to be able to 'dogfood' the ChangeLog as a feed (so that we know when there are new releases, and what the changes are).