Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 años
4.5.1 has a fix for the Firefox bug related to Date parsing. We also previously added proper support for XML feeds that are in "oldest first" order. Those two fixes should eliminate the skipping problem.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15166984, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5Great add-on. There's no real alternative to this. Feedly is gross. Ino looks nice but takes days to fetch unpopular feeds. Feedbro rocks. Maybe some more themes, visual updates in the future?
- por Never Jhonsen, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5I got it for RSS feeds, however it won't show the latest one on every feed; It seems to cut off the newest and shows the second newest as the most recent one.
- por sgdl-pers, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5I like this, I can group up feeds for reddit, youtube or comics and browse them by grouping whenever I please. I like being able to filter out things I've no interest in.
I don't like this because at random it will break, requiring the extension to be disabled and re-enabled to get anything about it working again.
- por Freddy , el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Thanks for this great add-on. It really works perfectly, as far as I know! ;-)
I have just one feature request: currently the icon shows the number of all unread articles (new and old). I would like an option to make it show the number of only new articles (since the last time the add-on was used).
But anyway, thanks again!
- por Роман Деев, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Why maximum of "Maximum entries to save (default)" only 100? :)
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 mesesRight-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and you can adjust it to up-to 2000.
The reason 100 is the default maximum is to discourage people from treating Feedbro as an archive. E.g. if you have 1000 feeds and 2000 articles for each, that's 2 000 000 articles which slows down performance.