Se valoró con 4,4 de 5
4,4 estrellas de 5
- por TriMoon, el hace 5 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5Unable to detect or read the feed from GitHub...
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 díasWhat's the feed URL? It should work for Github.
Please don't use reviews for support requests like this. Use email@example.com and we'll be able to support your much faster and better.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13639852, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 2 de 5Any feed reader plugin I tried before FeedPro opened the plugin when I clicked in a feed URL link. Feedbro doesn't do nothing. The user must interactively click on Feedbro icon to add the source. This make harder to use.
I know the Spanish JSON is available, but why is not disposable as russian or Chinese??? :(
- por Usuario de Firefox 13974160, el hace 20 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5Very practical, fast, well designed.
I particularly use the rules to extract the information I am looking for.
I suggest being able to display notifications by grouping them in a small window instead of displaying each notification in a dedicated window.
Note: the duration of display (Notification timeout ?) of the notifications does not seem to be adjustable.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15588331, el hace un mesSe valoró con 4 de 5A very promising extension. There are only two things which are bugging me:
1) Since the tags result in readable feeds, they should be treated as such and should be shown as folders with unread counts.
At present they show a kind of unwieldy result list and one needs to manually monitor them for new content.
That behaviour sadly makes tags more of a chore than a convenience.
2) One cannot turn off the boldly presented unread count displayed at the extension icon.
This assumes that everyone wants to know, how many unread items there are, all the time - which is simply not realistic.
I'm perfectly content with knowing exactly, how many unread items there are, after opening the extensions main window.