Se valoró con 4,1 de 5
4,1 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 14225755, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This works great! It lets me declutter my digital life and stop reading things on my phone or desktop, and move my reading to my Nook. It's easy to use, too: I love that you can select which of your open tabs go into the epub. I'm having a few issues with articles starting midway through -- in the epub, it'll start the article, have a big title, and then the first paragraph is obviously not the beginning of the article. But this only happens maybe 20% of the time, and it's easy enough to work around.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14630468, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5on quantum 65.0. worked great for a long time, and now seems to support having >10 tabs selected per output file.
however, for the past couple days every time i click on the add-on on launch, it displays the "pressing your epub" progress bar, "finishes", but produces no output file obviously (as nothing has been selected).
will try to dick around with the config files until its updated.
edit: remove the add-on. quit firefox. launch ff. re-download epubpress. should work now.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14160497, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5On Firefox: opens the settings, then works for a while then stops saying "Done !", but no download, nothing.
From then on, even with a new set of tabs and after closing and reopening the browser, never offer settings again. Just says "Done !". So am I...
- por Simon Parzer, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This extension works really well! It automatically detected what content (redundant menus, headers, etc.) to remove and I ended up with an almost perfect e-book of the websites I wanted to archive. It was also able to modify links so they point to the appropriate page *inside* the epub instead of just leaving them as external http links; very useful if you want to read offline using a Kindle or similar device. Clearly a lot of work went into this add-on and I appreciate it!
- por treegb, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Very appreciate author made this plugin.
* Though some part of webpage been accurate converted, other part have some data missing (not even consider format missing which I care less here) even with simple ul, li structure.
BUt thanks you, for working or not, always appreciate it.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13692733, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Did almost unexpectedly well for what I wanted done (a 47 page book) in very little time. Although in the future perhaps they could add some sort of heading detection features (the headings for my chapters were a bit repetitive and long), this was perfect for my needs. No unexpected surprises were in the finished book, and it got all the text that I wanted.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13689629, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Didn't work; just created an epub of legal jargon.
Liked the idea of the multiple tabs and being able to re-order them.
Needs more options to be able to add 'author', 'website' (for ability to link to again from ebook reader when it's months or years later), 'publisher', 'tags', etc.