- por Mixta, el hace 23 díasSe valoró con 3 de 5Je suis un peu déçu, car il manque une fonction bien utile qui permet d'activé la traduction des sous-titres lorsqu'elle ne sont pas dans la langue par défaut du navigateur
- por Shajirr, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5The addon does what it claims, however, at some point it started to have a huge problem - it only works once. If a load the YT page, and then it dets discarded, on subsequent view the addon never activates on it, no matter what I do. I can reload the page or even de-activate and re-activate the addon - it doesn't help, it won't load on the same address ever again.
Also tried rolling back to a much earlier version - while this problem seems to not happen as much, then addon stops blocking ads, which is an equally bad problem...
- por Usuario de Firefox 17316700, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Had been enjoying this for quite a while. Lately videos appear to re-load after a few seconds of play, and the speed change is no longer applied.
- por FlipsTheSlayer, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5It's good, especially with the recent update to restore dislikes, but the like/dislike ratio bar hasn't been restored. It's already known for a fact that it can be restored as the Return YouTube Dislike extension brings it back, but not this one for whatever reason. The ratio bar is very useful, please restore it as well.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15921659, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5It's a good idea but I don't really want to read all this features. Therefore I recommande you to make it more designed and intuitive (you interface). Sorry & Thanks you
- por Cooller, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5unfortunately cannot recommend it, it's a great addon, but each update breaks something basic and you gotta wait a certain period of time 'till they fix it, they will... eventually, but it's still pain in the ass so it might even be easier just use default youtube, cuz that's pain as well however, at least you can count on basic features to work every time you watch something and you don't have to wonder wtf is going on so if you use this and something doesn't work, blame this addon probably
- por JaySee, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Disable AutoPlay does not work without restarting browser. Volume Booster breaks when using privacy preferences. I contacted the developer, but they refuse to disclose what settings they are utilizing. There may be privacy issues.
- por Honey B., el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Can't disable volume booster. Audio ramps up and down randomly when using arrow keys to go forward,backward,volume up and down, and also when adjusting windows volume level (im using shortcuts like (fn+f10/f11/f12)).
- por Buddi, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Been an absolute must have in my browser since I discovered it, however like others have said, the scroll wheel volume control has been broken, working on/off since last update.
And causes videos to load slower, sometimes even buffering for 10 seconds before the video finally plays, sometimes it will load indefinitely.
Seems the addon has a problem hooking to the page, sometimes it will not have any function at all.
- por Chris Montef, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5In the latest versions a customization option was removed... please add it again!
The option allowed you to change the aspect of the bar when it is at the bottom of the screen. It becomes meaningfully useful when there is a combination of theme/settings that makes toggled and untoggled buttons look the same.