- por Honey B., el hace un mesSe valoró con 3 de 5Can't disable volume booster. Audio ramps up and down randomly when using arrow keys to go forward,backward,volume up and down, and also when adjusting windows volume level (im using shortcuts like (fn+f10/f11/f12)).
- por Buddi, el hace un mesSe valoró con 3 de 5Been an absolute must have in my browser since I discovered it, however like others have said, the scroll wheel volume control has been broken, working on/off since last update.
And causes videos to load slower, sometimes even buffering for 10 seconds before the video finally plays, sometimes it will load indefinitely.
Seems the addon has a problem hooking to the page, sometimes it will not have any function at all.
- por Chris Montef, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5In the latest versions a customization option was removed... please add it again!
The option allowed you to change the aspect of the bar when it is at the bottom of the screen. It becomes meaningfully useful when there is a combination of theme/settings that makes toggled and untoggled buttons look the same.
- por Mr. Mamoru, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Basically does what it says, but I do have a problem, that you guys might be able to help me with: The first time I reverse a playlist it works like a charm, but as soon as I close the window and click on the reverse button, the new window, that opens, doesn't show any playlist at all.
Thanks in regards.
- por Usuario de Firefox 6250807, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Very useful, but often prevents Firefox/Win10 from closing normally: there are several processes left, and then crush report appears. Deleted :(
- por majiger, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Locks videos at 720p even though the settings are all set to 1080p. Checking with a clean browser shows the same videos having higher resolutions available.
- por Avery Milieu, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5I RELY on Closed Captions and when they don't appear within an hour or so of a vid going up I find I don't watch the the vids. New iterations of this "enhancement" seem to have hidden CC controls and are possibly slowing down the CC process to nothing...
PLEASE FIX THIS! For the deaf and near deaf, YouTube is useless without the CC.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13148966, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5This extension used to be perfect, but recently (since around Jan/Feb 2021) I've been having problems with the extension (on Firefox and Chrome). Whilst on YouTube, I tend to keep my main YouTube window open whilst browsing for things to watch, then open any videos I want to watch in a new tab. When I do this, quite often the video won't resize to my configured prefs for the extension, and I have to reload the page to fix it. Also, the video seems to stall when opened in a new tab (but the controls suggest it is playing), so I have to pause and then resume the video to bring it to life.
It's a great extension, there's nothing that can compete with it (that I've found), hopefully these issues will get resolved.
I'd also appreciate proper changelogs with each release. 'Bug fixes and improvements' tells me nothing when I'm hoping to find news of these issues being resolved with each update.
- por Kalmon001, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5The old version was a 5/5, the new version is nowhere near as good. The controls are less functional, albeit better looking. The ad skip simply doesn't work now. When you click skip ad it only skips a single ad. Youtube now has usually 2 ads each time spaced out every 5-10 minutes. Clicking skip ad in the old version would autoskip every subsequent ad. Now I have to click it twice every 5 minutes. Remember the controls are now in the player and auto-hide, so it takes 5 seconds to even get to the skip add button...
Please bring back the old setup!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13579904, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5The new version is not good. Speed controls just randomly don't work and the buttons don't show up. New version is unreliable. Used to be a great extension before.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16773938, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5not work
1. Automatically select a playback quality (tried 1080p. but selected 720p)
2. overlay Controls (invisible buttons)
3. cinema mode with expand (sometimes video size not correct. so i used theater mode with cinema mode)
i'm using firefox 86.0.1 64bit with enhancer for youtube 188.8.131.52 version
- por Usuario de Firefox 16184722, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Was a great add-on for a long while, made YouTube much more bearable. However, the most recent update (as of 3/15/21) has made YouTube awful to use. Videos will load up at 0.25 speed but the speed isn't changeable in either the video itself or the enhancer app settings. The videos will play in 0.25 but both settings will say the speed is actually at 1. In order to fix the reduced speed, I have to completely close out the browser. Additionally, my YouTube constantly logs me out for no reason now. I have to sign in again every single day. I don't know if these reasons are attributed to the app, however I am only having issues with YouTube, no other website or app on my browser. Also, these issues only appeared once I updated the enhancer app. I love everything else about the app, but these issues are making it so hard for me to just watch videos. Hopefully they can fix this in a newer update but I'm unfortunately tired of it.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16748154, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5A great add-on that's been flawless for years, until the recent update which has unfortunately broken the main thing I use it for.
Automatically expanding the player is buggy. Playing around with the settings can sometimes make it work, but it's gone on a refresh or moving to a new video.
Hopefully the issue is known and will be fixed at some point. I'll use the older version for now. Keep up the good work.