- por _ztv, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Need the ability to localize and customize. But still, this is the best that is at the moment, working with browser downloads. Multithreaded managers do not count, they are independent.
- por Tulirebane, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Pretty, but cluttered. For example, play-pause can be combined, progress can be shown on demand and hidden when finished, actions can be done by right click instead of small icons.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13547740, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5There is no sense to use this until you made it like status bar.
Here's example https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/download-status-bar/?src=userprofile
- por Juanka Hula, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Seems that now the addon is displaying the popup menu thing that appears when you press the native firefox downloads button. Could you make it so that it displays about:downloads instead? Currently there is a bug and every time you restart the browser the popup that shows the downloads gets cleared but about:downloads does not so I think it would be better to show that.
Also please add a github page or something to be able to better send you feedback.
- por Simon, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Great extension.
I would really, really love to see a small current download number count in the toolbar icon where you currently show warning or other indicators. This would help give the user better visual confirmation that a download has started when there are multiple downloads occurring.
And more minor suggestions (if possible given the new framework):
A way to sort by which download will complete soonest.
When entering the interface for the extension, it would be great if the boxed area which shows the download countdown and other stats for each download filled as the download continued, like a bar graph.
Thanks for making this!
- por sena, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5good add-on. but i think this will be better with side bar positioning, which is quite unusable side of the screen with widescreen computer display nowadays.. so, how bout make another type with side bar version..
- por Noober, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Please, make it open a pop-up window when it starts downloading. Now it does it in the background, but I would like it to replace the DownThemAll which stopped working. PS maybe a separate window for this addon would be good, like in DownThemAll. Also, please, add some colour to the download bar. I mean, when I click the addon's icon, I can see the pop-up window with some info, butthis info is not graphical. it is only numbers. Please, add some visual indicate which would show the percentage of the file which was downloaded. And another thing - my download has just failed and i wanted to restart it. I did not find a way to do it.
- por daniele, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5firefox 57 and still do his work.
I just dislike the balck background on empity list, but it is forgivable. MAybe putting some option for like icon to preview for image/video, background color(s), height/widht, ecc?