Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu navegador.Cerrar
Easy Copy 2.7.0 Necesita reiniciarse
Copy links to a page with one click, ready to paste anywhere else, eg. emails, blogs, forums and Twitter. Copy a single page, all open tabs or all links on a page.
Acerca de este complemento
* Copy links to a page with one click, ready to paste anywhere else.
* Copy other details such as its URL, title, today's date, HTML source, etc.
* Lots of pre-built templates including copy title as link, Wiki-format links, BBCode links, HTML Source and more.
* Copy across all tabs in the active window or all windows. See the Copy All Tabs Options.
* Copy all links on a page or links in the current selection.
* Copy selected text as plain text or Markdown links. See More Template Ideas for details.
* Move frequently-used templates to the main context menu so they're one click away.
* Assign keyboard shortcuts to frequently used templates. Note: Keyconfig is required if you want to manage shortcuts.
* Create your own templates with lots of variables to choose from.
Visit the Easy Copy home for more ideas on how to use Easy Copy.
How To Use
Once you've installed Easy Copy, the Easy Copy menu should appear in your right-click context menu. Click any of the templates in the menu and your text will be copied to the clipboard, ready to be pasted somewhere else.
Keyboard shortcuts: Press Ctrl+Shift+U to copy the URL or Ctrl+Shift+Y to copy a link of the page's title and its URL to the clipboard. Keyboard shortcuts are configurable with Keyconfig.
Feedback, Suggestions and Issues
If you have any feedback, suggestions or issues, please post it at the Easy Copy thread.
Alternatively, visit the Easy Copy blog for news about new features, issues, tips and a chance to give your feedback.
Please don't use the reviews on this page to log issues but log them at the support page. I'll be able to help out a lot quicker and easier from there.
For example, if you have http://www.mysite.com/docs/thedoc.html?check=true then the variable will return docs/thedoc.html?check=true.
Note that the frontslash after the domain is never included - you can add it manually to the template if you wish.