- por Usuario de Firefox 17249800, el hace 2 díasSe valoró con 3 de 5If you like a google type of experience, then this is your search engine. Results come with ADS that only vaguely relate to what you're searching for. Poor results, unindexed pages. Why, you might get a for profit ad followed by an out of date first page return. It's gotten worse over the years too, as they move to the Google method of running a tech company, putting the almighty dollar first, then customer needs second. Very disappointed with the new google/DDG.
- por Usuario de Firefox 17241982, el hace 6 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5I cannot get it to work. Download does not show, add-on does not show, search engine does not appear in settings, online help useless - it does not appear to be valid for my version of Firefox. Instructions completely wrong.
- por Usuario de Firefox 17228540, el hace 14 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5I deleted it. They filter your searches, at least the big G will give you your search after they get your information. Don't believe me do a search on ivermectin and shopping. It don't matter if its right or wrong its OUR choice to look stuff up and not theirs to say NO you can't look it up.
- por Rick, el hace 17 díasSe valoró con 2 de 5Slows many websites to a painful crawl. Took me quite some time to pinpoint as I never thought DDG would be the culprit.
If you enjoy or need weather radar maps & such, this addon will render them almost useless...
- por JayDev, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5I really like this extension. Several people say things like, "DDG routes all searches through a google server"'; as a developer, I can tell you that statment is completley false. Any half-decent developer would know if they were be routed somewhere they didn't intend to be. There are far more subtle ways DDG could inform google about your internet use, than that. I believe that DDG does its best to have more integrity than other search engines. Its a free service so it has to advertise or it couldn't make money to stay up and running, and; DDG admits it selectively advertises to its users, but it does so without selling your data to those who advertise on DDG, the same can not be said for any other search engines I know of except for brave.