¡Ten cuidado con las versiones antiguas!
Estas versiones se muestran con propósitos de referencia y pruebas. Debes usar siempre la última versión de un complemento.
Extended the version range to include Firefox 52, so that the DMT page on addons.mozilla.org doesn't show DMT as not supported for Firefox 52.
Also fixed a bug where the location to download files into couldn't be set in the DMT options popup.
Another bug where the browse button in the options screen not working is not fixed. It is also about functions that can no longer be called but I haven't been able to fix that yet.
- Fixed bugs when DMT is set to open when a download starts or close when finished.
- New translation for hr-HR from babelzilla.org
- Fixed bug where opening or closing DMT after a delay failed.
- DMT could interfere with other extensions of Firefox with global changes.
- The title on the window/tab could get stuck at 99%.
- Firefox 30 caused DMT to not automatically open when starting a download.
Note that Firefox 31 changes more things that break automatic open again, but in different way and harder to fix way.
Version 1.0.0 had a few lines of debug code left in it and this removes those.
Version 1.0.1 was rejected due to some errors the reviewer found and this fixes those.
- The download list was erased at Firefox exit. DMT now behaves as if browser.download.useToolkitUI is set to true. This uses the old download manager (the one DMT was written to tweak) and stops the erasing.
- The title of the download window/tab/sidebar was wrong after all downloads completed.
Full release notes at http://dmextension.mozdev.org/installation.html
Created new button icons so that old and new buttons have a matching look.
Added "All files downloaded to:" to the options dialog.
Fixed several bugs.