¡Ten cuidado con las versiones antiguas!
Estas versiones se muestran con propósitos de referencia y pruebas. Debes usar siempre la última versión de un complemento.
Let us know what you think - we're always listening at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Made performance improvements
* Minor bugfixes
* Fixed intermittent 2nd factor authorization bug when using iOS as the 2nd factor
* Minor bug fixes
* Easily remap sites in the panel
* Access any data via the right click menu
* Support for e10s FireFox
* Improvements to key simulation for auto-fill
* Improved detection of dynamic forms
* Addressed a potential vulnerability
* Improved Masked Card UI
* ACH Support for Masked Cards
* Improved right-click menu
* Remember form corrections made with right-click menu selections
* Bug Fixes for localization formatting issues
* Bug fix for multiple push notification registrations
- Compatible with FireFox e10 electrolysis
- Improved Form handling and auto-filling
- New extension layout and design for easier customization
- Improved cross-browser and cross-platform syncing including iOS and Android
- New panel design
features integrated for fast form filling and automatic privacy as you browse.
- Integrated mobile experience for Android and iPhone
* Improved password generator
* Improved form filling
* Added opt-in private search
* Added ability to store accounts
* Bug fixes
Several backend improvements to provide greater stability and error handling throughout the app.
Improvements to the post-Premium signup experience.
Fixed a bug where expiration date for Masked Cards didn't work on some sites.
Fixed issue where certain Masked Emails from non-English languages had scrambled links.
Masked Cards FAQs have been reworked for clarity.
A handful of other bug fixes.
- A handful of UI improvements to the main DoNotTrackMe window.
- Support DoNotTrackMe Mobile and DoNotTrackMe Anywhere (coming soon!)
- Handful of improvements to the 'search' feature in the Masked Emails/Phones/Cards pages.
- More than 21 miscellaneous bug fixes.
* Redesigned interface which is not only more intuitive but also easier on the eyes.
* Convenient Privacy Dashboard that allows you to access your account from any computer.
- Enhanced functionality for marketing messages
- New functionality to handle suggested site allows from our users.
* Set FireFox max-version to 21.x
* Fixed bug where toggling social trackers shows "unformatted" messages on some sites
* Foxed layout of next badge messages in the mini graph
* Updated over 35 rules to add additional trackers and improve tracker detection.
* Replaced flash chart with jqplot
* Added additional info for "bad" trackers
- New name: DoNotTrackMe (formerly DoNotTrackPlus)
- Added over 50 new trackers to DNTMe's block list
- Refreshed UI with a chart that shows you how many trackers you’ve blocked while using DNTMe
- Now available worldwide in 10 languages
- Medals! Earn rewards for blocking tracking attempts!
- Improved blocking
- Better UI makes it easier to customize settings
- Performance enhancements
- Bug fixes
Better display of tracking technologies blocked.
Tool bar icon uses 3 colors indicate tracking risk.